Driving like it's my job
Established Member
Check out what they brought today!

IMG_2725.jpg

:D:D:D

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
if you are still using the stock cats it won't be as loud as you think. It is actually the perfect sound with stock cats. I used them until I changed to hi flow cats, then they were too loud.

R1Lello

Established Member
+1, they rape me here in Hawaii

and Canada. Myself and all my buddies/co-workers refuse to use them.......and all of us on ebay, if we find an item and the seller only uses UPS, we simply find another seller. I hope UPS or an employee of is reading this!!!

GT500NN

Established Member
and Canada. Myself and all my buddies/co-workers refuse to use them.......and all of us on ebay, if we find an item and the seller only uses UPS, we simply find another seller. I hope UPS or an employee of is reading this!!!

I am reading it. Everyone has an opinion...:sleeping: For every one of you there are billions that are happy with what we do on a daily basis!

Wasn't this thread about exhaust or something? :beer:

Last edited:

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
I am reading it. Everyone has an opinion...:sleeping: For every one of you there is billions that are happy with what we do on a daily basis!

Wasn't this thread about exhaust or something? :beer:

I'm a driver for UPS and most people love us. Obviously you cant please the world :nonono:

And for the OP your car is gonna sound so bad-ass

Users who are viewing this thread