I Love Texas

BRNG ITT

Established Member
I especially like when he almost went to take another drag while he was still firing. I guess that SP-01 is his smoking gun.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
That is why Texas is so great. Pull a gun on us and we pull a bigger gun on you. You can tell that clerk wasnt even fazed when he went to take a puff and when he was walking towards that door like "keep running bitch!!"

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Id like to send in my residence application, to whom do I send it to? Sounds like I found a place to call home haha

Equalbracket

Established Member
Won't be charged but probably lost his job. Every store and gas station in Texas is owned by someone with a red dot no feather.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was good! Now if only Connecticut was solid red. :rollseyes I was wondering why the video was shaky, and assume that someone was videoing the original footage.

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
That was good! Now if only Connecticut was solid red. :rollseyes I was wondering why the video was shaky, and assume that someone was videoing the original footage.
No kidding. I hate what Mumbles Malloy and his libtarded cronies have done to this once great state; I especially hate the idiots who keep voting them in! If it wasn't for all my friends and family living here, I'd be loooooong gone. I'm still considering a move to a free state, it's just, leaving behind everything and everyone I know is a very big decision to make.

Users who are viewing this thread