I love terminators as much as the rest of you but this is just ridiculous...

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
I know sellers can ask what they want and its worth as much as people are willing to pay but there are limits even to that principle. Just venting I guess... :rockon:

04' Cobra Mustang SVT Conv mystichrome

I guess that signature could be worth $13k to some people but i don't know...

Last edited:

HandBanana

Established Member
Who cares? Someone will offer something much lower and he'll take it eventually after realizing how ignorant he has been.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Maybe his wife is making him sale it but he doesn't want to. So he made an add to suffice her and now everyone is happy and if he sales it for that its just a bonus.

I've seen it before. Lol. Probably not the case here though.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
its 2014, anyone who tries to sell a car on craigslist with no pictures is a dumbass

I agree. I may offer him 20k just to be an ass. I understand you can ask whatever you want. But there comes a point where you just can't fix stupid.

caveeagle

Currently Decompressing
Established Member
Maybe his wife is making him sale it but he doesn't want to. So he made an add to suffice her and now everyone is happy and if he sales it for that its just a bonus.

I've seen it before. Lol. Probably not the case here though.

^^ trust me... this does happen!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He does say the $40K price is negotiable, but he's going to have to really come down on it for a sale. I had to laugh when I read, "one of the first ones to come of the assembly line. #464 out of 1896." LOL. That is at the 25% percent assembled mark.

since64

Black and Gold
Established Member
NADA puts retail on it at $20,000, even with just 8K miles. I doubt anyone out there is going to pay double the book value for the car (hell, it retailed for $34K new). I'm hoping it's a case of duping the wife: "Yeah honey, I just can't sell it for what I have in it. Darn, I guess I'll keep it for now."

Even that can come back and bite you though...

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
first signature i noticed was OP's w/ all of those rides...jeeeez:beer:

Lol, the signature I was referring to was the one on the car as the Seller posted from "Mr. Ford" . Thanks for the props though lol, I've faithfully stayed with one woman for the past 6 years, I've got to let the man in me out through these cars lol. :beer:

Greenwood1982

Established Member
Lol, the signature I was referring to was the one on the car as the Seller posted from "Mr. Ford" . Thanks for the props though lol, I've faithfully stayed with one woman for the past 6 years, I've got to let the man in me out through these cars lol. :beer:

He's obviously in no hurry to let that go. I had a buddy recently let his go just under 30. 625rwhp, 14,500 miles. And showroom condition. Never raced. 40k is just hopeful thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread