I lost my buddy last night.

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
I lost my boy Chase last night. He was a member of our family for the past 10 years. We miss him so much.
ATT00058.jpg

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
You have to put him down?

He had a cough so we took him to the vet and he had been on antibiotics for a week. Seemed much better , happy and goofy as ever last night. Fed him some steak and brought him in the house for a while. I found him this morning in the yard like he had laid down to sleep. He never totally recovered from the loss of my 13 yr old lab in January and was terribly depressed for a couple of months. Rough day my friends.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
He had a cough so we took him to the vet and he had been on antibiotics for a week. Seemed much better , happy and goofy as ever last night. Fed him some steak and brought him in the house for a while. I found him this morning in the yard like he had laid down to sleep. He never totally recovered from the loss of my 13 yr old lab in January and was terribly depressed for a couple of months. Rough day my friends.

Man, that's tough. One of my boys went through the same depression after his best friend, our Golden Retriever, passed about 2 years ago. He was up and down until about a month ago when his health just deteriorated so fast. With in one week, he developed cataracts and glaucoma and then 2 weeks later, we lost him. :(

Sorry for your loss man, I love dogs and it always pains me to see stuff like this because I care for them much more than I do humans.

JoeyR

omgwtfhax
Established Member
sorry for your loss, losing pets is just like loosing family, as over-time they become just that. their is always more dogs =]

7.62x51

Established Member
Thats rough bud. Ironically our family cat was put down yesterday after 14 years! Sorry about your loss man, your pup is livin the dream now

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Shit man. I am sorry to hear that. I cried more when I lost my 14 year old lab then when I lost my grand folks. Dogs are pure souls you know.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Awww poor Chase! I'm so sorry for you and the family. He's chasing rabbits now and having a great time in doggie heaven.

Users who are viewing this thread