I lost 100 pounds over night......

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
Well I didn't but the truck did

Just got off the phone and ordered this piece, didn't get the fiberglass doors since I will be driving my truck a lot on the streets, it will take 6 weeks to get this front clip, but I still have to get my new DMP motor ordered, install a roll cage, get all of the interior pieces painted, etc etc etc, so it should come in just in time

(I borrowed these pics, they are not mine but of what I ordered)

051.jpg

photo831.jpg

With the bed off I got around to installing the Second batch of the RUSLOW battery trays, the tray came out flawless

IMG_0700.gif

Also, anybody have a 2# lower and want to trade for an 8#er, if so checkout the link to my WTT thread

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=440620

castellscl

Established Member
Simple Green(full strength) will work fine, and it's cheaper than Carb cleaner. It will break it down to bare metal. What do you plan on recovering it with?, Flat Black rustolium?

FordFanStan

Established Member
Mike nice talking to you today. The quality of his glass parts are really nice, you should be real happy with them. I'm still anxious to hear your final decision on paint too... Stan

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
Mike nice talking to you today. The quality of his glass parts are really nice, you should be real happy with them. I'm still anxious to hear your final decision on paint too... Stan

I'm leaning towards the BMW M3 paint, Carbon black paint, it looks black when crusing, but when you go under street lights it looks almost blue, thats how im leaning right now, but have6 weeks to think about it

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
im with the people that wanna know where you got it and how much this cost... pm me if you dont want to make it public thanks..

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
im with the people that wanna know where you got it and how much this cost... pm me if you dont want to make it public thanks..

He is not a supporting vendor so I'll post the info up, but if Bob sees fit he can delete it and I'll just PM his info

Frank Morawski at The Glass Shop in Maryland
410-893-7947

$1,500.00 for the front clip and it takes at least 6 weeks to make

He also sells fiberglass doors ($1,100.00), but these will be for race only trucks, also some fabbing will have to be done to secure the front end but most of the stock brackets will fit

I spoke with him onthe phone for around 30 min. he went over every detail

Users who are viewing this thread