I Like B7

52merc

Established Member
The guys in the Terminator section, in general, are bad mouthing Zinc Yellow. Needless to say, I like it.

Pictures hide all the road rash. Pic taken just after sunset, or it would hurt your eyes.

Zy LR.jpg

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I always thought they looked kinda meh online. My buddy used to have an 01 GT Zinc and it was pretty sick in person. I have a BAB car and feel the same, I never think it looks as good in pictures as real life.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I can honestly say "meh" was never a word used in connection with my 01. In pics or in person. I do get that yellow isn't for everyone. But I liked it.

To be totally honest, I looked for a ZY 03 for a bit. But for some reason it didn't look as good as the 01 to me. I'm really not a fan of SY though.
4edbbd3b1ab1baeb219569cc40deb963.jpg
bd0b6bb2505d6c4cf6fe6060429f0d1c.jpg

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I always thought they looked kinda meh online. My buddy used to have an 01 GT Zinc and it was pretty sick in person. I have a BAB car and feel the same, I never think it looks as good in pictures as real life.

BAB always looks fantastic.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Always been a fan of zinc yellow. Your 01 is sweet. I'd proudly own it. Got any more pics?

scottydsntknow

Established Member
If they have the right black accents and a great wax job and some nice wheels. Yes... Let it go even a little bit and it looks dingy to me in person and in pics. 04+ yellow (screaming yellow I think) looks way better.

omj

Established Member
Screaming Yellow is nice. Zinc Yellow looks like an oxidized paint job or a yellow crayon.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I can honestly say "meh" was never a word used in connection with my 01. In pics or in person. I do get that yellow isn't for everyone. But I liked it.

To be totally honest, I looked for a ZY 03 for a bit. But for some reason it didn't look as good as the 01 to me. I'm really not a fan of SY though. View attachment 1515187
I've always thought ZY was a nice color. That particular photo does the color great justice. Nice Cobra!

ZincYellowCobra.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread