I know most of you are frozen in Winter...but in CA we still have Cars N Coffee.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Looks good. I used to go to the one we had in Vegas but then they started charging people 20 bucks if you put a for sale sign on your car. They lost a lot of regulars and they ended up relocating elsewhere.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
Looks good. I used to go to the one we had in Vegas but then they started charging people 20 bucks if you put a for sale sign on your car. They lost a lot of regulars and they ended up relocating elsewhere.

Yes. I don't go here on a regular basis as this one charged $15 per car.

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
I liked your video!

I skipped Coffee and Cars in Charlotte this morning. It was 14 deg F, but warmed up to 34 F, so I took the Camaro out.

c5longhorn

Established Member
I went to the Houston one today, there was a good turnout and weather was cool but not bad.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

bunits19714

Established Member
Curious as to what the $15 dollars is for? Do they at least furnish you with a cup of coffee? (sarcasm)

c5longhorn

Established Member
Curious as to what the $15 dollars is for? Do they at least furnish you with a cup of coffee? (sarcasm)
Agree, ours is free and if they started charging $15, I imagine attendance would drop way down.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looked to be a good time, but I agree that charging large fees like that is silly, and really non-productive if the result is greatly reduced attendance.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
Totally agree, the $15 dollar entry free is ridiculous. There is nothing that happened here to warrant the fee. CnCs should always be free to attend.

VegasMichael

Established Member
The event organizer at the one in Vegas started charging because he said he had to pay the owner of the strip mall development a fee for use of the lot. If it cost him, he said, it should cost others too. Mind you, there were vendors there that pay money to promote their businesses but apparently that wasn't enough for him.

Users who are viewing this thread