I know I shouldn't buy this..but it is Cheap

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Found a guy selling a BBK TB for cheap.

I always here so much about TB doing nothing, especially on N/A cars. Hoping with my F/I car the TB would help?

I know.....BBK's stick or something.....issues with cruise cable connection as well.

Also.......without a ported intake. does going up 10mm or so on both butterfly's really make a difference?

What are people's experiences both N/A and F/I.......????

I know ...I know don't buy it

JCP281

Corner Carvin
Established Member
I have a rule with BBK parts. That rule is simple.....Dont buy them.

I lost interest in them many moons ago when I noticed their solution to making their headers fit on 2v mustangs was to dent one of the primaries. This was after of course using their spring isolators that fell apart on the car after a few months.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I had a BBK CAI in my mustang gt, this was my very first performance car and very first performance part.

Never bought another BBK part again.

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
Seriously dont buy it lol. My experience although on a 96 cobra was the throttle linkage got pushed closer to the intake manifold leaving me with almost 3 inches of extra throttle cable. Then to make matters worse, it wouldnt let me adjust my TPS to the correct voltage. Their TBs are just bad news for 96-04 cars.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I had their 70MM TB on my 89GT for 20 years, it worked great.... I'm still running the stocker on my Cobra and it doesn't seem to be a restriction...

Users who are viewing this thread