I just picked up my brothers christmas present

JoshHooten

Established Member
I have been looking for a springfield MIL. spec for a while now an finally found one . A little over priced but they are hard to find I know he will be happy he cant stop looking at my stainless 1911 here are a couple of pics his is the black one , both of them are springfields
SANY0709.gif

SANY0714.gif

Last edited:

SVT Pille

Established Member
I wish the Navy would start giving us the 1911 again... It would take about 4 rounds from my M9 to drop someone.

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
Some how I have this feeling like we were twins separated at the hospital. Cant wait to see you bro!

Seriously....One hell of a guy to do that for your bro.

JoshHooten

Established Member
Some how I have this feeling like we were twins separated at the hospital. Cant wait to see you bro!

Seriously....One hell of a guy to do that for your bro.
Ha yeah ,Well when I got my 1911 he bought a 300$ P-95 ruger which is a great gun but he has allways wanted a 1911 and I know it will be a while before he could afford one so I figured id help him out a little , I know he has helped me a time or two

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great guns, and he is surely going to love his Christmas present. You are quite a generous brother. :)

M3xpress

Established Member
Pretty freakin' sweet Christmas present, I'd take a brother if he gave gifts like that lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread