i just got here and ......

99SVTcobraVERT

im already leaving. i just came over from the new edge side where i resided from 2000 until late dec of 05 when i got my 04 terminator. before that i was a sn95 guy with my previous cobra's. after my short time here with you guys it is time to move on... i have put the cobra up for sale and i am crossing over to the dark side to an 07 or 08 shelby gt500. if all doesnt go as i like with her i can alway sell and come back to the terminator and get a mystichrome like i always wanted. you guys have been a great help in working on this car and i know i wont spend as much time here after i get the shelby. thats why i wanted to say thanks because ive already mentally checked out my friends. if you know anyone interested my for sale link is in my sig. :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Best of luck with your car of choice. You know you're ALWAYS welcome here! :thumbsup:

99SVTcobraVERT

i know its just a bitter sweet type of deal, i know im going to miss my termi but i just cant justify having both of them. i just hope i love the 500 as much as ive loved this car. and you guys are awesome so yeah i think ill still lurk in these parts haha.

Users who are viewing this thread