I just can't stop buying guns... Here is another one and my small collection

musclefan21

Established Member
Nice! I have a S&W m&p 9mm hate the freaking trigger though, think I am going to bust out the coin for an apex kit.

Did you just get the shield instead of the regular because of conceal carry?

I actually shot my dad's old as dirt g23 (Gen 1 I believe maybe 2) better than my 9mm S&W sigh..

Might get a glock g23 gen 4 for conceal carry, but my S&W is nice since I am a left hander

Thanks. I got the shield as secondary / back up gun.

What are you scared of to have that many guns and have that many of them loaded . Are you at war with someone ?

I am not scared of anything, whoever wants to come in to my house should be scared.

Nice collection! What kind of bipod is on those long guns?

Not a bipod actually. Just a plastic piece to keep the rifles up for display purposes. It came with the .22 rifle and I used it on the ar to picture it.

Thanks folks :beer:

Rainmaker

2highPSI
Established Member
And last but not least... S&W M&P 15 Dark Earth .223 / 5.56 Magpul. She is out with me everyday when I work. Words cannot express how much I love this one. If it was possible, I would take this rifle to the court house now and ****ing marry it!!!

20140123_094913_zpse983df1f.jpg

I will pick up a .22 rifle or pistol next and then I wanna be done.... If I can..

:beer:

Nice. Where did you find the Magpul lower?

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Very nice! I've been having problems with my addiction as well lately lol. Except I love military surplus rifles. Have two Yugoslavian 8mm Mausers, a Russian Mosin Nagant, a Polish M44 Mosin Nagant, Russian SKS, Tokarev, and just recently a DPMS AR15 and RIA 1911 .45

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
And last but not least... S&W M&P 15 Dark Earth .223 / 5.56 Magpul. She is out with me everyday when I work. Words cannot express how much I love this one. If it was possible, I would take this rifle to the court house now and ****ing marry it!!!
Perfect example on how you dont need a $2k-$4k ar15 to have a good, reliable and accurate ar15 platform.:beer:

I like the bull pump furniture for the 870. However, i just cant justify spending that much money. $3-400 buys a lot of cheap boxes of $5 shells. It does look fun though!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread