I hope I didn't make a mistake.

Colt .45

Established Member
As stated by every sane person above: UPGRADE!

How much did they give you for your Cobra?

Im going to get hell for this.......15K.

I know I could have sold it for more, but I didnt plan this purchase out too well. :lol1:
I wasnt even going to go to the dealership to buy the boss. Just was going up there to look at it since I have never seen one in person and I was bored. Obviously all it took was looking at it to hate my car.
The Cobra wasnt in the best shape to begin with. I would rate it about a 7.5/10.
Plus the tranny was on its way out.
Sooooo, here I am.

Rims are definitely getting replaced. Just cant decide on the AMR rims in Black or Black F14s.

ricafortegio

a306juGRnot
Established Member
i think this is a little bit of an upgrade. everything is pretty much better in technology but i can honestly say i prefer 03 cobras. i just hope you got at least 20g's for the trade in value.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
i think this is a little bit of an upgrade. everything is pretty much better in technology but i can honestly say i prefer 03 cobras. i just hope you got at least 20g's for the trade in value.

LMAO @ $20k for an 03/04 on trade in. Maybe if it had less than 5k miles.

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
i would've kept the cobra. everybody loves cobras. most ppl will think its just a regular v8 mustang with a 302 5.0 with a ricey reflective hockey stripe added.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Im going to get hell for this.......15K.

I know I could have sold it for more, but I didnt plan this purchase out too well. :lol1:
I wasnt even going to go to the dealership to buy the boss. Just was going up there to look at it since I have never seen one in person and I was bored. Obviously all it took was looking at it to hate my car.
The Cobra wasnt in the best shape to begin with. I would rate it about a 7.5/10.
Plus the tranny was on its way out.
Sooooo, here I am.

Rims are definitely getting replaced. Just cant decide on the AMR rims in Black or Black F14s.

I'd probably do the same. Trade In = Instant Gratification. No need to dick with buyers or hear complaints after the sale.

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
I drive a vert and it would be hard to go to a coup. If they made that car in a vert I would get that.

Good move!

KurtDog

Established Member
You made a huge mistake; posting this question.

The boss is a big upgrade.

wma8706

Established Member
How the hell would the new Boss be a down grade :shrug: other than the looks of a terminator and more HP from the Whipple .... the new Boss is superior in every way! A Boosted Boss is right at top of the food chain!

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
i would've kept the cobra. everybody loves cobras. most ppl will think its just a regular v8 mustang with a 302 5.0 with a ricey reflective hockey stripe added.

Just like to most people you drive just another Mustang and I drive just another Charger.

This is one of those times where Cobra owners can't throw around the rarity as a reason why its better. The Boss is just as rare.

HPRacing

SVTP Lurker
Established Member
It's whatever is going to make you happy, forget the rest of'em. Don't second guess yourself.

The BOSS looks great!

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
I'm pretty sure Ford stopped using the Chinese Trannies 6-9 months into production on the 2011's. Almost 90% sure the trannies are now being built in the USA. For the reason you all know.

You upgraded big time!!!!

Bolt on's and a blower on the Boss, you can get in the 10.5 area at 130+mph. Without breakin into the engine. It will run circles around your whipple in do time. You're comparing a fully modded car to a stock car.

You Sir have won, give it time & mods.

Colt .45

Established Member
Thanks guys.

I don't regret the purchase at all. The car is awesome.

I guess it's just a mentality that cobra owners have that nothing can be better. I was like that.... Until I bought this car. :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread