I hope I didn't make a mistake.

Fordman9870

Proud Dad of Twin Marines
Established Member
I made the same switch (minus the whipple) and am Still happy.
I have learned a few Chinese cuss words to scream at the tranny and it is starting to cooperate.

Make sure you sign up for the Track Attack. I just got back and it was AWESOME!!!!!!

Imatk

Established Member
I think your car is badass man... I've never owned a Whippled cobra, but I'd say you did pretty damn well :)

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Just curious, what do your friends drive that are giving you a hard time?

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Not a downgrade at all. People think power is everything. Handles way better, solid chasis, beautiful color scheme and like most of the posters in this thread. The bosses under boost way make more power per pound of boost then any terminator. The engine is just that efficient. So screw the terminator loyalists. I'll get terminator in the future one of these days but I know its outdated.

Colt .45

Established Member
Just curious, what do your friends drive that are giving you a hard time?

Prius
08 GT/CS
04 GT
12 Raptor
Svt focus
That's all for now.

I'm leaving the stickers on. I like them.
New wheels will be ordered soon. Thinking the F14s or the AMR rims. One of those sets and a small drop.
Then on to the vortech.

Colt .45

Established Member
Cute.

:lol:

I know right. Haha

Haters_Gonna_Hate_23.jpg

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
Get a Paxton and u wont regret it!! My buddy has a 5.0 with a Boss Block and makes stupid power, 650ish rwhp on just 7.5 psi. He is already has a smaller pulley waiting to go on car but is still working out lean issues up top (tune or pump issue). Here is a really crappy video with my flip camera of him making some quick shakedown passes. At the time of this video he was seeing 10 psi after taking the factory air box (why paxton uses the factor box IDK why?) and install a custom CAI. He was going to make a full pass but it started to rain before he could even do a full run. Car is on stock suspesion minus tires.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGjxUPeF1NE

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Most def an upgrade and white really looks good on the Boss. The modern day cobra r

Sent with my Massive Johnson

Colt .45

Established Member
Get a Paxton and u wont regret it!! My buddy has a 5.0 with a Boss Block and makes stupid power, 650ish rwhp on just 7.5 psi. He is already has a smaller pulley waiting to go on car but is still working out lean issues up top (tune or pump issue). Here is a really crappy video with my flip camera of him making some quick shakedown passes. At the time of this video he was seeing 10 psi after taking the factory air box (why paxton uses the factor box IDK why?) and install a custom CAI. He was going to make a full pass but it started to rain before he could even do a full run. Car is on stock suspesion minus tires.

Stang910 5.0 - YouTube
Oh man. That's a lot of hp.
My cobra was making 569 on 16lbs! Lol

It's getting harder and harder to talk myself into keeping the warranty.

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
You dumped a crappy car for a very good car, how is this even a question. Upgrade for sure.
i think it is an upgrade don't get me wrong... but how could you call a nice whippled cobra crappy? people on here never cease to amaze me.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Two completely different cars so hard to compare... just depends on what you want. Both awesome cars in their own right though! Most of us can't have it all at once so you gotta change it up every now and again. See below... KB'd Cobra to Jeep SRT8. I hope you are as happy with your purchase as I am. And congrats, the Boss looks awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread