I haven't posted here in a LONG time...

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
Hey Folks,

Almost sold the car, but I decided to keep her. Looks like I'll have to visit this site a little more often....I like how the look changes every time I swing over here...later.

Todd D
96 sport :mj:

hoodangle.jpg

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
U need to, the TBird section is dead, i'm surprised it survived the axing of forums!!

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
That's not good to hear...

Us T-bird guys need a place to share info and secrets other than our club websites. I'll have to post and get some action over here so we can keep this forum. I personally like this site better than a few others I visit, but I am not even online as much as I used to be.

I guess I should say thanks for keeping it around.

:mj:

Blown306

Established Member
Hey Dude!

Too bad you missed Bloomington, had some adventures with my car! Anyway, glad to hear you're keeping her...

My birdie is back home, put away for the winter, so I can finish up all the loose ends (fuel, exhaust, rear end, etc). We should all get together for dinner and drinks sometime...later.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Re: Hey Dude!

Originally posted by Blown306
Too bad you missed Bloomington, had some adventures with my car! Anyway, glad to hear you're keeping her...

My birdie is back home, put away for the winter, so I can finish up all the loose ends (fuel, exhaust, rear end, etc). We should all get together for dinner and drinks sometime...later.

Bloomington was great wasnt it............ did you put your car in the show??? Gotta love the t-bird, wish we had more followers on here than we do, but I know that will change.

Hope to see you all at Byron in March for the big event

-Zach

VicRattlehead

NMRA M/M 7270
Established Member
sohowcome,

you were at bloomington??? did you have a car there? if so what one? Blown306 was the little silver 93 with the blower on it, mine was the black 96 next to it. was a good time just hanging out and bs'n and tying to get a car up on a tiny ass trailer.

Blown306

Established Member
Adventures in moving...

That was something huh! I'll NEVER do that again...:xpl:

Free or not...it wasn't worth the crap we went through. At least the car made it though..later.

Blown306

Established Member
Good lord...do you know how much asprin and pain killers I would have
to take to make that trip?!? Plus, the fuel truck would have to follow me...

I really need to get you in the pass seat to see what I mean!! :r:

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
Last post didn't take...maybe this one will...

I don't wanna hear about the trailer fiasco. I think you should drive that thing too...Hell, put the carpet back in there if you have to. It wasn't worth the weight savings anyway. Todd's just bitchin cause he doesn't think the car should be trailered unless it's going 11's....maybe even 10's....or...the car better be a complete show car. Since I know you have more planned in paint work you aren't getting approval from me there. And I have yet to see that thing at the track! Drive that BEAST. Or at least take me for a ride with cold tires. I'm just givin ya a hard time.....Car still looks killer, but that thing better be at the strip this year. What's next on the list for parts...did you think about the CSI pump yet? And where is my stuff for membership to the Chicagoland birds? I filled out something on the website a while back. That's a mystery!

:mj: :jag: :mj:

Blown306

Established Member
EEC-TUNER! I gotta get this thing running safe before I do anything...after that is getting the fuel cell plumbed, then I can do the exhaust. Lastly (before the season starts) will be the half-shafts, drive shaft, and ratchet shifter. Does it ever end! :cryying: At least the end is in sight...

I'll finish my break-in, dyno-tune it, then off to Byron it goes!

Blown306

Established Member
Re: Last post didn't take...maybe this one will...

Originally posted by Tydlwavs
What's next on the list for parts...did you think about the CSI pump yet? And where is my stuff for membership to the Chicagoland birds? I filled out something on the website a while back. That's a mystery!

:mj: :jag: :mj:

Looking into the pump, I don't know which way I'm going with that yet. Regarding your membership, I lost my DSHell connection so I am way late on getting registrations sent out. Look for it soon, I've got the info.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm still waiting for my TCCoA stuff...(VIC read this j/k)

Werty

Established Member
Everyone is waiting for TCCoA stuff. Hey the SVTPerformance track day in march at byron would be a good day to see what that beast can do. The only bad part is there prolly won't be any f-bodies for you to kill.:-?

Blown306

Established Member
Thanks dude...BTW, congrats on your run this past weekend! :D

I actually attempted to make it there, but it was a little too late, I didn't get to my buddy's house in Lowell until 3:00, it would have taken another 1/2 hour at least to get to the track. I saw cars driving North on 41 so I aborted...

Users who are viewing this thread