I have THIS to Trade for a SUPER CLEAN FOX. Irresistible Pics inside!!!

HouseOfPower

Maybe its time to just build what you want? That or not be so picky, they are 20 year old cars after all.

With all due respect....wrong answer. There are fist fills of really clean foxes out there. For the money I'm offering the only thing I need to exercise is patience. As you can see a couple beautiful cars have been brought to the table now in this thread

Marty and dodgin shoot me a price point please

cbradley49

Established Member
Here is my car for you to consider:

1993 Mustang LX

Car currently has 28,000 miles on it and is very streetable.

Here is a list of mods:

Edelbrock ported performer heads

Cobra intake

42lb injectors

255 lph Walbro intake pump

3.73 rear gear (I think -- it has been a while)

UPR upper and lower control arms

UPR power pipe

Vortech S Trim

Motorsport ZT5 (World class trans)

Motorsport King Cobra Clutch - 200 miles on it

H Pipe

Flow Master 2 Chambers

Alpine head unit

Upgraded speakers (I want to say Kenwood but it was a few years ago when I did them so I do not want to swear to it)

Bazooka sub

MSD shift light

Chrome ponies (Ford)

Brand new MT drag radials (less than 200 miles on them)

Chrome dress up items under hood

Some pics:

100_1023_sized.jpg

100_1025_sized.jpg

100_1026_sized.jpg

I keep my cars very clean and teh car is speed shop maintained by our own speed shop.

This is my personal shop at home, so you can see I take my cars pretty seriously:

Shop_at_Night.jpg

I also have this '03 Cobra for sale (in a different price range of course):

M_s_cars_53.jpg

Marty!!! I'll trade u my cobra for yours and cash!

noshavoc

Established Member
Hey Marty0,first off nice looking car.But is the camera date off? or are those photos 4 years old? Just wanting to clarify it,A lot can happen to a car in 4 years..

martyo

Established Member
Hey Marty0,first off nice looking car.But is the camera date off? or are those photos 4 years old? Just wanting to clarify it,A lot can happen to a car in 4 years..

If you, or anyone, has doubts about my cars, come take a look in person.

Depending on where in 'Bama you are, it'll only take you an hour to get here.

Someone was just here looking at the '03 Cobra today and his comment was "holy crap, it looks better than in the pictures!"

noshavoc

Established Member
^^^^this man speaks the truth! ALL of his cars are mint...and he has plenty...lol

Noshavoc...quit hatin brutha

Not hatin anyone,and your not my brutha.I asked a simple and honest question.I don't care if god him self was selling a car.Its a liget question.
And I did say nice car to begin with.

Aceswild 02

Established Member
Not hatin anyone,and your not my brutha.I asked a simple and honest question.I don't care if god him self was selling a car.Its a liget question.
And I did say nice car to begin with.

Why so serious dude?

Anyways, I didn't know you were the one with the cash...

Lighten up my brutha

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
I will admit............ mans got Balls posting this up.........

Just my 2 cents: a little bit flashy with the money posting, but I don't see how you have not picked up a Fox for this type of money.

Ive been messing with Foxes for 15 years plus and Ive only seen a few that were $14k cars like your asking for.

I would assume? your not looking for pristine stock cars with low mileage but well built 5.0's that are nice?

Are you wanting:

Original Paint?

Original interior?

You should go here and look: Not a lot of $14k cars but a lot of these cars are in your area (NC/SC/VA/AL/GA)

Cars For Sale - SoutheasternFoxBodies.com Forums

Here are some examples of cars that can be bought pretty cheap: and then with your $10k you could build one heck of a ride.

92 calypso vert, white top & interior, lots of aftermarket goodies - SoutheasternFoxBodies.com Forums

1990 ssp car - SoutheasternFoxBodies.com Forums

93 coupe 5.0 spd white black interior - SoutheasternFoxBodies.com Forums

This Car I owned for about a day and sold it to him: Great Stock Car but abit pricey for a non-mass air car.

1988 Notch orig 5.0 5spd low miles in NC - SoutheasternFoxBodies.com Forums

92 GT for sale. - SoutheasternFoxBodies.com Forums

92 LX vert FS - SoutheasternFoxBodies.com Forums

1989 Mustang LX 5.0 Coupe - SoutheasternFoxBodies.com Forums

all of these cars are priced reasonable....however they are far from what your looking for, But over on SEFB you might find what your looking for.

Ill post up that your looking

Good luck with your search...............:beer:

For what its worth this car I bought this car here and it had at least $14k spent on it....

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ittle-fox-coupe-project-ive-been-working.html

but I didn't pay that. So $14k should by a super nice Fox unless its a low mileage Cobra.

HouseOfPower

Rob,
thanks for the assistance but I just want to quickly address the opening comment in your post. The reasoning behind posting a pic has nothing to do with flash, nothing at all. I'm about as experienced as can be in the purchase and sales of mustangs in today's market and can attest to the fact that when people say "I have cash in hand", only a very small percentage really and truly do. The VAST majority of those people are window shoppers, tire kickers, time wasters or dreamers. That's not being rude that's being truthful. The sole purpose of posting the pics was quite elementary.....to display that I literally do have the cash that I've stated in hand. With that said, it results in potential sellers, that might ordinarily not even bother posting a reply due to the previously mentioned reasons actually having a legit belief that they really could sell their car if it meets my criteria. I think you know enough about my charactor from past dealings to say that the last thing I am is flashy or cocky. I am however very serious when I set out to buy something. It's a shame that the market these days is so saturated with time wasters that I would need to resort to posting a pic, BUT that's what it's come to.

As far as what I'm looking for; quite frankly I'm open to anything. It doesn't necessarily have to be overly modded as that's something I can correct myself to my personal preferences. It DOES however need to be squeaky clean. You can't fix a car that's beat. You can't make a car that's crooked original again. You can't turn a car that's had poor body or paint work back into an original, straight and true untouched car.

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
Rob,
thanks for the assistance but I just want to quickly address the opening comment in your post. The reasoning behind posting a pic has nothing to do with flash, nothing at all. I'm about as experienced as can be in the purchase and sales of mustangs in today's market and can attest to the fact that when people say "I have cash in hand", only a very small percentage really and truly do. The VAST majority of those people are window shoppers, tire kickers, time wasters or dreamers. That's not being rude that's being truthful. The sole purpose of posting the pics was quite elementary.....to display that I literally do have the cash that I've stated in hand. With that said, it results in potential sellers, that might ordinarily not even bother posting a reply due to the previously mentioned reasons actually having a legit belief that they really could sell their car if it meets my criteria. I think you know enough about my charactor from past dealings to say that the last thing I am is flashy or cocky. I am however very serious when I set out to buy something. It's a shame that the market these days is so saturated with time wasters that I would need to resort to posting a pic, BUT that's what it's come to.

As far as what I'm looking for; quite frankly I'm open to anything. It doesn't necessarily have to be overly modded as that's something I can correct myself to my personal preferences. It DOES however need to be squeaky clean. You can't fix a car that's beat. You can't make a car that's crooked original again. You can't turn a car that's had poor body or paint work back into an original, straight and true untouched car.

understand :rockon:

Ive sent a few PM's to people I know who have cars that are in that range and I would my self (if I had the money) Might pay what your wanting too for their cars.

kingcobra8541

The Dude
Established Member
thumbnmail.png
[/URL] [/IMG]

Dont know why only one pic showed up but you can click on it and see my album...

I would sell mine for the right price:

Chassis has 89K orig miles
Engine. 347ci
85 Roller block Square decked 0.10.
Bored .030 compression 10.25-1
H bearings used throughout
Scat cast stroker crank,knife edged and all holes chamfered
Rods are forged steel I beam with ARP rod bolts.
Pistons Probe flat top forged with dual valve reliefes for TF heads
or straight. P3471F-030
Rings are moly Probe, their best.
Oil pump,oil pan and pickup new stock Ford.
Double tru roller cloyes timing chain
Pioneer race balancer 28oz
Pioneer timing pointer
Assembly balanced to 1/2 gram
Cam is Comp Cams 35-518-8 Int dur 274 Ex dur 282, Int lift 555 ex
lift 565 lobe sep 112
Heads are Trick Flow TW fast as cast. 190cc int runner cnc chamner
64cc c/chamber. 2.02 1.60 valves. TFS-51400015
Rocker arms PRW stainless full roller 1.6 ratio 7/16 stud.
Pushrods Trick flow Chromoly 6.700 length 5/16
Cometic head gaskets.
HV PC black water pump.
Intake Edelbrock Performaer RPM II
75 MM Accufab TB
Anderson Powerpipe CAI
New radiator
electric Taurus fan
All new hoses,new belt
All fastners new
Pulleys powdercoated black
Alternator brackett powdercoated black
New belt tensioner powdercoated black

Igntion
Factory PCM with Diablosport chip and custom tune. Tuned By Robert Hindman
MSD billet Dist
MSD coil
MSD wires
New factory electrical ignition switch
New Powermaster 18amp alt

Fuel system.
Innovate LC-2 Wideband O2 with digital gauge
New factory O2 sensors
30lb Ford Injectors with matching Pro M MAF
255 LPH walboro pump.
New filter
Billet adj fuel pressure regulator.

Exhaust.
BBK 1 " 5/8 Chrome headers.
BBK off road h pipe
Flowmaster cat back polished tips

Drivetrain.
Trans stock T5 out of a 91 due to stronger internals. Trans updated
with stronger parts 1000 miles ago.
Steeda Triax shifter with Cobra leather knob
Ford Racing billet steel flywheel 28oz
Ford King cobra clutch
Adj clutch qudrant
Ford Racing alum driveshaft
Factory 8.8 rear with Moser 31 spline axles
3.73 Frod racing gear
Ford Racing Carbon fiber clutch posi unti

Suspension
Front UPR chromoly K member with control arms
Steeda Bumpsteer kit
Flaming river Manual steering rack
Eibach pro sturts with UPR coil overs
UPR Caster/Camber plates
Eibach sway bar with mounts
Rear.
Tubular upper C/ arms with Urethane bushings
Steeda weight jacker lower tubular control arms
Eibach pro springs
Eibach shocks
Eibach rear sway bar

Brakes
New master cylinder
New front brake hoses
Stock front with drilled rotors
Stock rear all new

Wheels
Weld Draglites with new 275 50 555R

Interior.
2 pod pillar gauge mount
New carpet
New Corbeau GTS II seats with new full seat tracks
New headliner
Recon dash
Recon center console
Cluster removed and reconditioned
New door panels
All newer hardware inside
New leather Grant Corsa steering wheel with CF inserts.
Entire floor of car covered in Cool it sound and heat suppressor
Sony CD and speakers

Exterior
Factory paint
Boss racing 3.25" Cowl hood.
zenon front air dam
GTS head light covers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread