I have THIS to Trade for a SUPER CLEAN FOX. Irresistible Pics inside!!!

HouseOfPower

I'm willing to trade this thing of beauty for an actual super clean, no excuses, no BS fox body. I don't want your "my car is pretty clean but it needs XXX or my car is super straight but the body has XXX problems orrrrrr I have a super sick fox but if I were you I would have XXX fixed" I'm so sick of driving all over God's green earth to check out cars that people tell me are show worthy only to come back with nothing but less gas in my tank and more miles on my car. Seriously people, I'm begging to give a pile of cash for the right fox. Here's $14k IN HUNDREDS.......someone needs to have a fox worthy...don't they?:dw:
SOOOOOO Here's what I want:
-don't care if it's a GT, cobra, coupe, hatch
-body and paint must be free of noticeable defects within reason
-NO AUTOS (no exceptions)
-fully streetable and tuned
-No Carb cars....EFI only
-$14k is the top dollar amount to get the car in my garage.....NOT $14k PLUS Shipping or driving to pick up. If you're far you need to be willing to meet or ship...PERIOD.
I know I'm being demanding but in a market this soft I have every right to be considering I'm one of a small percentage of people on the baords that isn't interested in kicking tires and capable of putting my money where my mouth is. Fact is, if you have the right car you have a buyer here

cash1.gif

cash.gif

Last edited:

HouseOfPower

btw you would think it would be an easy task finding a truly clean car with $14k cash in hand but no joke I swear on everything I have now made FOUR trips of over 300 miles one way only to arrive to a car that looked nothing like described. If I had a dollar for every time a seller said "Oh man, I swear I never noticed that spot!!!" I'd have twice as much to offer for a car. If I notice it within 3 minutes of inspecting the car then how in the hell do you not notice it in all the time you've owned the car. I don'y expect a perfect car. I expect an honest description. If the car needsa something then do the following: TELL ME IT NEEDS SOMETHING!!! crazy right?

DodginBullits

Established Member
Is this something you might be interested in? This is the latest pic I have from about 2 weeks ago (taken with my iphone). The original builder of the car is on this website.

untitled.png

noshavoc

Established Member
Hey House,I would also suggest before making a trip to ask for documentation.....I am sure your a smart buyer,A person can only go by what they see...

HouseOfPower

Is this something you might be interested in? This is the latest pic I have from about 2 weeks ago (taken with my iphone). The original builder of the car is on this website.

untitled.png

looks good...fill me in
Hey House,I would also suggest before making a trip to ask for documentation.....I am sure your a smart buyer,A person can only go by what they see...

I've purchased dozens of top notch cars. It's really not the documentation. It's the condition. Pics hide ALOT. If it's never mentioned then I will never know about it until I get there. At which point it's too late

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
My dad has an 84 Capri RS Turbo. Rotisserie restoration, its a perfect show car. All stock with Ford OEM parts. 5spd EFI. Paint alone is 13k...he just needs to sell. He would take 12k. Its not everyones cup of tea, let me know if you're interested and ill get more pics.
He bought it new in 84 sold it for his wedding and bought it back a few years ago and restored it.

45868420vb2.jpg

58321443ru0.jpg

38420957ia3.jpg

10pi7.jpg

15ow8.jpg

11dn8.jpg

14ol7.jpg

60045715mn1.jpg

57156179im3.jpg

49321781er3.jpg

83475356ml5.jpg

61275002np7.jpg

31885659cp1.jpg

12vm2.jpg

13nu7.jpg

DodginBullits

Established Member
looks good...fill me in

You will not hurt my feelings at all if you say no thank you. I absolutely love this car and the only reason I'm even considering a sale is if the price is right and it will put me closer to a 03/04 Cobra. Speaking of which, you have had some top notch products put up for sale and I'll definitely be using your services in the future for my next purchase. Loved the Saleen and Trailblazer SS. I want that DSG that you sold to the guy in Jersey that is trying to resell it but don't have the funds right now.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/824703-1990-mustang-gt-cobra-clone.html

These pics were taken in January. I'm having more done soon in anticpation that I'll be keeping it. The front bumper has not been drilled for the LP. I used molding adhesive and can take it off with a small amout of heat. I've used it multiple times and never had paint damage.

Details of the car:
1993 Cobra Clone, titled as a 1990 GT
• Clean title in hand
• 139,650 miles on the odometer
• Clean, black interior
• Cold A/C (recently serviced and charged)
• Heater works very well
• Sony Xplode CD Player with Aux input

Body:
• Real Ford 1993 Cobra teal paint (1qt of paint left over)
• Cervini 1993 Cobra skirts, wing, grille, etc.
• Ford Cobra badges
• Silver 1993 Cobra wheels
• New front head lights
• Rear taillights are LX that were sanded and polished out and look brand new
• New 25% tint
• All new moldings

Suspension:
• Competition Engineering 3 way adjustable shocks (rear)
• UPR upper and lower control arms
• Subframe connectors (weld-in)

Engine:
• SVO, forged 347
• Twisted Wedge Stage II heads w/ roller rockers
• Trick Flow Upper and lower intake
• HR282 cam
• 90mm Throttle body
• Main girdle
• Mezzier electric waterpump
• Optima red top battery
• Anderson PowerPipe
• Electric Fan
• MSD distributor and coil
• PMS Anderson Series II piggyback system
• TNT Wet Kit currently jetted for 100hp (Have jets for 50, 100, 150) - 10lb bottle

Drivetrain:
• Tremec 3550
• Pro5.0 shifter
• Fidanza aluminum flywheel
• SPEC III clutch (installed 1000 miles ago)
• Aluminum driveshaft
• 3.73 gear

Exhaust:
• BBK 1 ¾” longtubes
• Catted H-pipe
• Magnaflow stainless catback

Fuel:
• 255lph pump
• 60lb injectors

I have driven this car from Charlotte, NC to Midland, TX, averaging 26-27mpg on the highway and around 13-15 in town. I have also driven this to Dallas once and to College Station. I had BFGoodrich G-Force Sport 245/45/17 installed on the front and BFGoodrich G-Force Drag Radials 275/40/17 on the rear two weeks ago.

A couple of issues I am having fixed soon. Leaky power steering pump, one piece of window molding missing on the driver side door, driver seat lean. The car is garage kept and driven about 15 miles per week.

DodginBullits

Established Member
Oh and I apologize for the delayed response but I couldn't access the damn website in two days. Not even from my phone.

tt54l32v

Established Member
btw you would think it would be an easy task finding a truly clean car with $14k cash in hand but no joke I swear on everything I have now made FOUR trips of over 300 miles one way only to arrive to a car that looked nothing like described. If I had a dollar for every time a seller said "Oh man, I swear I never noticed that spot!!!" I'd have twice as much to offer for a car. If I notice it within 3 minutes of inspecting the car then how in the hell do you not notice it in all the time you've owned the car. I don'y expect a perfect car. I expect an honest description. If the car needsa something then do the following: TELL ME IT NEEDS SOMETHING!!! crazy right?

Maybe its time to just build what you want? That or not be so picky, they are 20 year old cars after all.

martyo

Established Member
Here is my car for you to consider:

1993 Mustang LX

Car currently has 28,000 miles on it and is very streetable.

Here is a list of mods:

Edelbrock ported performer heads

Cobra intake

42lb injectors

255 lph Walbro intake pump

3.73 rear gear (I think -- it has been a while)

UPR upper and lower control arms

UPR power pipe

Vortech S Trim

Motorsport ZT5 (World class trans)

Motorsport King Cobra Clutch - 200 miles on it

H Pipe

Flow Master 2 Chambers

Alpine head unit

Upgraded speakers (I want to say Kenwood but it was a few years ago when I did them so I do not want to swear to it)

Bazooka sub

MSD shift light

Chrome ponies (Ford)

Brand new MT drag radials (less than 200 miles on them)

Chrome dress up items under hood

Some pics:

100_1023_sized.jpg

100_1025_sized.jpg

100_1026_sized.jpg

I keep my cars very clean and teh car is speed shop maintained by our own speed shop.

This is my personal shop at home, so you can see I take my cars pretty seriously:

Shop_at_Night.jpg

I also have this '03 Cobra for sale (in a different price range of course):

M_s_cars_53.jpg

HouseOfPower

Maybe its time to just build what you want? That or not be so picky, they are 20 year old cars after all.

With all due respect....wrong answer. There are fist fills of really clean foxes out there. For the money I'm offering the only thing I need to exercise is patience. As you can see a couple beautiful cars have been brought to the table now in this thread

Users who are viewing this thread