i have my order form but no date yet for 2016 gt350

2016 Gt350

Established Member
So the dealer has by down payment and i got the order form from a few weeks ago. The problem is that they dont have a build date or an ETA yet. Is anyone else experiencing this?

krt22

Established Member
I am also waiting, since I ordered from a smaller dealer, I won't be getting the car for awhile.

They told me the factory won't formally accept/process the order until september, at that point is when I should get a VIN and a more firm ETA. So basically they are going to complete a full quarter of production before they even start scheduling mine (and many others I am guessing who also ordered from smaller dealerships)

Zemedici

Established Member
I am also waiting, since I ordered from a smaller dealer, I won't be getting the car for awhile.

They told me the factory won't formally accept/process the order until september, at that point is when I should get a VIN and a more firm ETA. So basically they are going to complete a full quarter of production before they even start scheduling mine (and many others I am guessing who also ordered from smaller dealerships)

this is for a '16? The car should be built by September. My coworker has one ordered with an Estimated delivery date of early Sept....

That's weird.

krt22

Established Member
Yes, for a 16'. Your coworker probably bought from a larger dealership or the dealership had some sort of priority with the regional rep. Basically they are prioritized by region, and each regional rep sets the priority for which quarter in production the allocation will be built. So your coworker was lucky enough to have a Q1 build.

krt22

Established Member
Ask for the DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement), they will know what that means. It will have the information needed in order for you to track it
I have my DORA, but it still doesnt show in COTUS. From my understanding/communication with the dealer, it likely wont show up until it has been formally accepted by the factory. Due to the specialty of the vehicle, it's not like tracking a standard build.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I have my DORA, but it still doesnt show in COTUS. From my understanding/communication with the dealer, it likely wont show up until it has been formally accepted by the factory. Due to the specialty of the vehicle, it's not like tracking a standard build.

It will probably show up I guess once you have a VIN

krt22

Established Member
My guess as well, but I don't expect that to happen until the september time frame when the factory formally accepts the order

Helmet

Established Member
Well I am getting my car from a very small dealer as well so it sounds like it could be months until i see my baby!!

Not until at least December according to this, On the Bottom it says that production runs from December 2015 to March 2016

Trim line.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread