I have big issue with the SHM Billet Oil Gears

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Sean Hyland, apparently is to cobra owners what Henessy was to viper owners.
Though hennessey ran off with about $1 million in customer orders and cheated them to move into other cars while Sean Hyland is too busy with his deal with speed channel and their RSX project...

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
i bought my oil pump gears at houston performance.

SHM comes up with some innovative parts, but their customer service sucks if your name isn't dave king or john mihovetz.

100th96cobra

i would think since sean has somewhat of a reputation to keep, since his tv show and everything, they wouldnt let stuff lke this happen. but i see nothing but negative posts about him on all the forums

Mariob01gt

Established Member
Originally posted by Griffin
Neil,

Send it back so they have to sign for it, then call your credit card company and charge it back. I am 100% positive your CC company will refund the money. You have spent what? 6 billion dollars over the past 4 months on this car?

This will work. I have done this last year with a product that I was not satisfied with that I purchased for my dad. I should have known better dealing with a company from New York. During my order process I was advised I have a 14 day refund policy, however once I received my product I called the salesperson back and he advised me that their is no such refund policy. Well I send the item back regardless with signature required. I had my tracking number and their signature that they received the package and it was in their possession. I filed a claim with my credit card company explaining in deal what happened. It took them about 2 months to figure everything out but in the end I got my money back. So that plan will work. You will have proof that you send it back, you were sent the wrong parts, you should be entitled to a refund or at least the correct parts.

Users who are viewing this thread