I have a treat for you

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
It may not be a Shelby, but it is a very bright look at what could be the future of the Mustang.

First I will show you a picture and then I will link the thread that I found it to answer your questions.

6cdd0be4495d4ce9b6151cewy5.jpg

Giugaro Mustang!!....wow I hope they stick with this idea. Reports had pointed twords a Mustang with hips, well buddy this baby got hips and an ass. Hell she has it all, and it is not helping me make my decision as to which I want to own a Camaro or Mustang. The real decision will come with the engine choices.

Without further adue is the thread that I found it on.

http://www.mustangforums.com/m_2227191/tm.htm

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
I'm still up in the air over this one. It's cool but they are looking a little too sporty. I mean the mustang has always had somewhat of a boxy look. I like the 05 body style with the Boss style rear fenders. I know there's a pic somewhere but I can't find it.

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Meh. Doesn't do much for me. Looks like the offspring of a Crossfire and a Cayenne? :shrug:

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
That's what I'm talkin 'bout!!! Slamm'er a bit...wider flares...tight posterior....wider... lower....more modern. Very nice. One could add back just a touch of "edge" to the flares for a more tradtional Ameican Muscler Car look...but maybe it's time for the Mustang to evolve. It looks like a nice direction. Wonder what the front look slike? My bet...a tighter Shelby fascia.

Hiding out in Italy...sly dogs at Ford.

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
No front shots. Bummer, eh?
Did you all read the thread? Said the guy chased him off. Personnally, I wouldn't have given 2 craps..after all, the car was in a public spot. I would have just snapped away ;-)
Looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! :rockon: :beer:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
looks absoloutely awesome! ive been scared what ford was gonna do to it, considering every major source has said they are moving away from retro and towards futuristic(i hate "futuristic", give me "present" or "retro" please), but that just looks awesome! only thing i dont really like is how the tail lights are sort of, well... stacked at an angle i guess you would say. they need to be level and even. other wise it looks great! love dem hips!!!

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Not a fan. It's becoming closer to the Aston's and Jag's with the sideviews. Plus they're getting rid of the sidescoops from what it seems.

But, as with every mustang, it should grow on me. :)

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Did you note that the photoshopper took liberties with the tail-lights on the original picture? His rendition is more conventional-Mustang and I like it better frankly. Being bigger they'd probably pass U.S. safety muster easier. The "hip" at the rear wheel flares is a nice throw back to earlier "muscle" days and the way the tail-end slopes down is very cool.

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
I'm guessing that the front end looks very simular to the 06 Mustang, but it comes to a point. I'm guessing!

Tim LOL

Milstang

Established Member
Well I like the rehash better, but I still would go with the '05 version right now. Will have to see what the front looks like and more pictures for my final take on it. So far it is not as bad as I feared though. Right there with you Ry_Trapp on the rest!
:pop:

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
I don't care for the look. Maybe the front end will make up for the horrible "Chevy" like rear end.

Users who are viewing this thread