I have a favor to ask

pugsly1989

Established Member
so as some of you may remember I started a thread last year about trying to get the fender I won from the mustang week raffle. long sory short, the fender switched hands once and it is now in boonsville, NC. but unfortunately we have not been able to arrange a way to get it from there to new england. With the american musce car show coming up, I figured it would be a good opportunity to try and make something work out. So I was hoping we could find someone to get it in NC and bring it to the show and someone else to bring it from the show back with them and i could pick it up within a week or two in new england.

here is the origional thread:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...g-from-Myrtle-Beach-to-new-england&highlight=

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I was wondering what had happened with the fender. Sucks that you didn't post this earlier. If I could have gotten it back last month I know I could have gotten someone at MW to haul it north.

pugsly1989

Established Member
I was wondering what had happened with the fender. Sucks that you didn't post this earlier. If I could have gotten it back last month I know I could have gotten someone at MW to haul it north.

yeah I actually forgot it was MW until until it was almost over, I emailed zhisel but couldnt get anything lined up with such short notice

oh, thanks. he said he was going to make a thread but I didn't find anything so I decided to start one myself

Kiohtee

Established Member
OP, I'm a man of my word. Trust me. I know that's hard to do these days. :)

I'm sorry I didn't think of it around Mustang Week because I was actually down there for the last two or three days of it. But don't worry, I'll keep your belonging in my possession as long as I have to to assure it gets to you. Sorry to you and Travis that this has been such a process. :(

pugsly1989

Established Member
OP, I'm a man of my word. Trust me. I know that's hard to do these days. :)

I'm sorry I didn't think of it around Mustang Week because I was actually down there for the last two or three days of it. But don't worry, I'll keep your belonging in my possession as long as I have to to assure it gets to you. Sorry to you and Travis that this has been such a process. :(

I completely trust you and I know its not your fault, it's on the other end we're having problems with. we'll get this figured out, I'm not worried

Users who are viewing this thread