I have 16k cash in hand lf terminator

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
Just watch. These cars are inching closer and closer to hitting the shit. If by winter we dont see the value drop where it should be. By god it will when the new GTs with 400 HP come out. Sellers beware of that. If people are offering you 17 18k for your 30 40 50k mileage cobra. Take it and run. Before its too late.

The fact is their will always be a demand for this car. There not going to take a shit, even if their are GTs with the same amount of power coming out, you cant spend $1500 to make an extra 100 RWHP like you can with these cars. ( or whatever the dollar per HP ratio may be on an exhaust, cai and pulley)

Freakingstang

Established Member
I almost bought a 90K mile terminator with the normal bolt ons for 16,900....but then came to my senses and decided to buy a car for a little more that had way less miles. While the prices might drop a little in the winter, as they always do, you aren't going to get a 20K mile car that is mint for 15K...

Good luck with your search. They are selling for what people are willing to pay. In these cars, you have to pay to play.

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
If you can bring up you price a bit, I would be willing to talk to you about my 03 black cobra coupe. Very little mods, does need tires, brakes and mil eliminators installed, I just never get time to bring it to the shop and pop them on. I have a kid on the way, so its gotta go. PM and we can talk if you are interested.

crazy427

Established Member
If you can bring up you price a bit, I would be willing to talk to you about my 03 black cobra coupe. Very little mods, does need tires, brakes and mil eliminators installed, I just never get time to bring it to the shop and pop them on. I have a kid on the way, so its gotta go. PM and we can talk if you are interested.

If the OP is not interested, i would like to have more details/pics about your car.

You can e-mail me : [email protected]

Thanks

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
What a difference a few months makes. 5 months ago I was looking for a low mileage cobra for $25 k and had a difficult time finding one. I eventually did buy an 04 with 9k miles and paid $25k. I could have searched and paid less but as stated above and else where , you get what you pay for. Mine is a weekend fair weather car and I will keep the milage low but i am wondering if the price will hold when I go to sell it?

GL with your search

For Point Six

Established Member
This is why to a lot of people refrain from posting here. The man said high mileage is fine but all he is willing to spend is 16k. And there are tons of 03-04 cobras out there for that price.

To the OP I just did a quick search on CL in my area and found a clean looking SB with 103,000 miles on it with mild mods. This looks be exactly what you are looking for.

60 Miles North of Nashville

meathogg

Established Member
This is why to a lot of people refrain from posting here. The man said high mileage is fine but all he is willing to spend is 16k. And there are tons of 03-04 cobras out there for that price.

To the OP I just did a quick search on CL in my area and found a clean looking SB with 103,000 miles on it with mild mods. This looks be exactly what you are looking for.

Thanks for the heads up i might try to make a deal with them

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
if you know anyone with a dealer's license or have one yourself you may be able to find one at an auction also for a good deal

svt2ner

Established Member
if you know anyone with a dealer's license or have one yourself you may be able to find one at an auction also for a good deal

I am a dealer I have seen a torch red coupe and a silver convertible with black top roll through all summer. Theyre not rough, they all around 20-30k miles and look near perfect. They just attract a crowd thats it. Mostly because you never know what youre going to get since you only have but so much time to look at it. The silver one was right on nada about 19500, red one was about 18k starting.

GREEKSTANG4.6

Established Member
Just be patient. I bought mine for around 17.5 and some change and sold it for a little above that. Mine had about 30k miles on it. Basically be patient and you'll find something. I would add another grand or so onto your budget.

I wouldn't spend 10-12k on a car nearing the 100k mark. I PERSONALLY think that's retarded. Even though I'm saving up for a house and not in the market for another cobra, I still look around just to check out prices out of curiousity. Overall, I'd say prices have come about 1-2k since last summer. Winter is coming but more importantly so is the new year and these cars will all be one year older. When the time is right, I will be willing to spend close to $20k but only a nicely modded, low miles, mint cobra.

Anyway, GOOD LUCK

wan2play

Established Member
There is a 04 Torch red vert with 26k coming down to Manhiem chiago's auction in Matteson, Illinois September 1st.
PM me if you want to come or if you'd like to know how much it did.

PipeHitter

Established Member

I took a look at this car a month ago. It is faaaar from clean. At the time the seller had it listed for more, he has since dropped the price. When I looked at it the door panels were loose with possible busted tabs, cigarette burns, seats worn, rough carpet, paint work rough with some med-large chips. Seller mentioned he had been chasing an electrical problem but thinks he fixed it with a new alternator. I would highly recommend any long distance buyer to request many pics on this car.

On a funny note, when he brought the car for viewing it reeked of clutch and the rear wheel wells were just about dripping rubber. Granted he mentioned he had just come from the track, but not exactly how I would show a car. At any rate I would buy the car, but I would have to be around $14ish to live with its condition. At the current price, $2-3k more will get you a waaay nicer ride condition wise and quite a few less miles.

Last edited:

Blackness03

Established Member
it can be done..my buddy just sold his for 16k. it has 30k miles on it and ported blower, etc. he just wanted to get rid of the payment and get a truck

Users who are viewing this thread