I have 16k cash in hand lf terminator

meathogg

Established Member
Also forgot to mention that I'm not interested in salvage title. I'm not trying to rip anybody off just want a decent cobra at a decent price. let em know

Thanks
john

dom418

Established Member
Man pretty soon people are going to be looking for these things for 10K. Good luck finding a "decent" terminator in your price range. You get what you pay for so it will have high mileage if thats cool with you.

meathogg

Established Member
Man pretty soon people are going to be looking for these things for 10K. Good luck finding a "decent" terminator in your price range. You get what you pay for so it will have high mileage if thats cool with you.

OK? There are decent ones selling for 17k-18k all the time. 16k and 10k are so close to each other your post does nothing for my thread and doesn't further my agenda of buying a car. If you don't like what I'm willing to pay for a car please don't clutter my thread.

Also
Rush said:

Seems like a good deal to me just a little far away for me. The car seems "decent" considering its pretty much stock. If somebody is interested in it go for it. Some people i tell ya. If you don't like what the money i have in hand to offer then don't post

Last edited:

wan2play

Established Member
Just watch. These cars are inching closer and closer to hitting the shit. If by winter we dont see the value drop where it should be. By god it will when the new GTs with 400 HP come out. Sellers beware of that. If people are offering you 17 18k for your 30 40 50k mileage cobra. Take it and run. Before its too late.

BladeX10

Established Member
Terminators are never going to go down in value. They didnt when the S197s came out and still wont anytime in the future. Infact.. Thats why im trying to get one because i know itll hold most of its value.. rather then getting a new mustang and when im done paying for it.. Itll be worth 6k dollars.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Just watch. These cars are inching closer and closer to hitting the shit. If by winter we dont see the value drop where it should be. By god it will when the new GTs with 400 HP come out. Sellers beware of that. If people are offering you 17 18k for your 30 40 50k mileage cobra. Take it and run. Before its too late.

your user title says it all..rookie, do yourself a favor and step away from a computer for a couple years.

Zeekmann

Established Member
here we go again, I am just glad I am happy with my car. Thats the point right?? I dont care what its worth, good luck with your search. You should be able to find a high mile, not mint car for that price. But you get what you pay for. To me you should save up some more and spend in the 20-22 range for a nicer car with lower miles.... just my 2c

Last edited:

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
For what its worth....IMO posting a thread like this want help you find a car like you want. I searched for two years almost. When you post threads like this people seem to take offense and they immediately turn away from you.

I did find a Good deal on mine. $16500 for my car you can see it in my other post. Going to take some Tender loving care to get it back real nice but it was above average IMO with Nice Mods.

I just wouldn't post threads like this, even though I bought my 60k mile car with $4500 in mods for around that price. I was for some reason offended when I saw this thread. Just my 2 cents...You can find one..Just keep looking.

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
I find it amusing that people who continue to knock the price of the Terminators are the people who are looking to buy one. I knew when I bought mine that I was going to pay for it. I found a great deal on mine, but it needed small bits of aesthetic work.

Certain models of cars will always maintain a cult following, this is one of them. Due to that it will forever command a higher price. I find it crazy how so many people who are casual car guys (not addicts like a lot of us) refer to the car as 'the terminator'. It'll never lose that name and the notoriety of it will never die. After all... there's really no such thing as a slow terminator.

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
Theres an 85k Black/Black Coupe at High-End Auto in Virginia. I bet you could get it for 16,500 or 17,000. Freshly repainted and everything.

meathogg

Established Member
Wow this site is full of cobra elitists. I didn't bash the price i stated what I had and if someone is in a bind and whats to sell it for that then that is between them and me. I don't care if it has higher mileage, it is going to be a weekend only car. I'm glad everyone got butt hurt over this post why don't you go mess with the guy that is offering 15k.

Jr Mint

Established Member
Noone is bashing you, they are just letting you know it is going to be hard to find it. 16k will definately find you a cobra though, just be prepared for around 75k miles. If that sorta thing doesn't bother you then perfect. The car is out there though. If you just bump up your price range a tad, you will be able to get yourself into a much nicer terminator, and at the end of the day, be a lot happier with it! Good luck with your search!!

Users who are viewing this thread