I Hate This Moving Threads Idea. I Put It Here, It Gets Moved, And Never Gets Anserd

Juiced-03

Established Member
me too man...it's kind of annoying! I have been discouraged from starting threads here simply because they get moved to other forums where there is little traffic!

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Boo-frickity-hoo nit wits, put your inane posts where they belong or shut up.

Whining like babies......

03'Darin

Established Member
ArcaneParadise said:

I know what your saying!!

I started a thread here in the terminator forum earlier this week with my thoughts on the GT(40) I got to drive Sunday. I put the post here because these are the guys I "hang out with" and wanted to "talk" about it with. I didn't post it in the GT forum because there is never any activity there. The thread got several replies pretty much right away.......that is until L.L. moved it to where it was SUPPOSED to be. Then, it promptly DIED!!

Darin

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Take the time to see what forums are available and post in the appropriate forum. Plain and simple. 'Terminator Talk' is 'Talk About Terminators'. If it was left as wide open as some of you would like, you'd have to weed through a ton of non-related garbage before you got to any threads that directly related to Terminators. And then you'd probably stop coming. Just take a look at the Road Side Pub and see what I mean. The rules are in place to make this a better place for all of us. Now if only we can whittle down the polls! LOL!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
One more comment. At one time we basically had one Terminator forum. But many wanted to see a separation of threads to make it easier to find the info you're most interested in. So for them, the change to multiple Terminator forums was great. So it doesn't surprise me that now we're hearing complaints about the separation. The Admins do their best to keep everyone happy, and the mods are doing their best as well. You'll never please everyone, though.

Jpjr

Established Member
CobraBob said:
Take the time to see what forums are available and post in the appropriate forum. Plain and simple. 'Terminator Talk' is 'Talk About Terminators'. If it was left as wide open as some of you would like, you'd have to weed through a ton of non-related garbage before you got to any threads that directly related to Terminators. And then you'd probably stop coming. Just take a look at the Road Side Pub and see what I mean. The rules are in place to make this a better place for all of us. Now if only we can whittle down the polls! LOL!

Yeah, but to what end? Maybe we should have a separate forum for polls? And passenger side doors?

This place (IMO) is a textbook case of form over function. Most of us don't come here looking for specific topics, that is what the search function is for... I think that most people come here looking for whatever is being talked about. In fact the large forums appear to be the most efficient, in spite of how good it sounds to disaggregate things.

IMO, the most efficient scenario would be three forums: talk, tech, and market... and one search function. Looking at some svtp forums with less than 100 threads.. I think its quicker and easier to consolidate.

BUT..I don't own this forum. And I don't claim to act like my opinion should matter... because this is not a democracy. We all support the owner/moderators decisions in the end because without this place I'd probably have blown my motor by now :)

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
If you could please most of the people half of the time, and the rest of the people most of the time, the world would be a great place.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
no chit.....
I should post things about my CSVT or L in the Terminator forum. I hang out with some Terminator guys and wanted to tell them about it.....

:read:
03'Darin said:
I know what your saying!!

I started a thread here in the terminator forum earlier this week with my thoughts on the GT(40) I got to drive Sunday. I put the post here because these are the guys I "hang out with" and wanted to "talk" about it with. I didn't post it in the GT forum because there is never any activity there. The thread got several replies pretty much right away.......that is until L.L. moved it to where it was SUPPOSED to be. Then, it promptly DIED!!

Darin

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Even the "I Hate This Moving Threads Idea..." thread got moved! :banana: :pepper:

LMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wf:

Ironic...isn't it? :poke:

-Greg

hj16

Established Member
postban said:
Boo-frickity-hoo nit wits, put your inane posts where they belong or shut up.

Whining like babies......
Agreed, stop being whiney bitches and just post in the right forum

Users who are viewing this thread