I Hate This Moving Threads Idea. I Put It Here, It Gets Moved, And Never Gets Anserd

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
dougwg said:
Cliff... what was the name of the chocolate bar you had? Where can I get it.

and to use your suggestion
I would like to eat the chocolate while working on Terminators :)

See, Doug has "Terminator" in his post.

Doug, Estee is the name of the candy bar company. Jewel and Dominicks usually carry them. They make a wide variety of sugar free products. I like the plain chocolate and the chocolate with rice candy bars. They also have ones with almonds, dark chocolate, etc.. Here's a link to a distributor if you can't find them in a store. http://www.djdistributing.com/main/candybars.htm

At the track, it's great to keep an Estee candy bar in a cooler in the back seat of my Terminator so I can have a chocolatey good snack.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
You could always put everybody on this site in your buddy list and then PM them all at one time!!!! :idea: You will make lots and lots of friends that way. :poke:

JP :bored:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
ur not alone...the people in New England cant even talk amonst themselves anymore (since the new layout). we can only post in "new england" if it has to do with a meeting or something, not to ask our friends opinions or thoughts... :nonono:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
03'Darin said:
I know what your saying!!

I started a thread here in the terminator forum earlier this week with my thoughts on the GT(40) I got to drive Sunday. I put the post here because these are the guys I "hang out with" and wanted to "talk" about it with. I didn't post it in the GT forum because there is never any activity there. The thread got several replies pretty much right away.......that is until L.L. moved it to where it was SUPPOSED to be. Then, it promptly DIED!!

Darin

If everyone talked about EVERYTHING in the Terminator forum it would be a friggin mess. That's why we have different forums.

03'Darin

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
If everyone talked about EVERYTHING in the Terminator forum it would be a friggin mess. That's why we have different forums.

In theory it's perfect!! But as we all know nothing is perfect. Sure I think it should be different :p but I'm not the one that put the time, money or continued effort forward to make this site what it is........so my opinion doesn't amount to :fart: !!

Maybe I should have taken one of my GT pictures next to my terminator so I could still be talking/typing with everyone about how awesome of a car it is :-D . Thanks for the tip dougwg :banana:

Now back to my time out for breaking the rules. :lol:

Darin

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
03'Darin said:
In theory it's perfect!! But as we all know nothing is perfect. Sure I think it should be different :p but I'm not the one that put the time, money or continued effort forward to make this site what it is........so my opinion doesn't amount to :fart: !!

Maybe I should have taken one of my GT pictures next to my terminator so I could still be talking/typing with everyone about how awesome of a car it is :-D . Thanks for the tip dougwg :banana:

Now back to my time out for breaking the rules. :lol:

Darin

No dessert and no TV for you young man. ;-)

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
BADASS03SVT said:
ur not alone...the people in New England cant even talk amonst themselves anymore (since the new layout). we can only post in "new england" if it has to do with a meeting or something, not to ask our friends opinions or thoughts... :nonono:

That's been explained to you several times.
It's not your own little sewing corner.
Check out the other Taste of Home Forums and you'll get an idea of what should be in there. :thumbsup:

Your order is ready. Please drive through.

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Just to play devil's advocate, what about all the sticky threads in the talk section? Seems a good part of them should be in the tech forums also.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
BADASS03SVT said:
Why not make it easy and PM them instead?

Users who are viewing this thread