I HATE Stupid People

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
eman347 said:
the wings...taste wise suck...I eat the chicken tenders...there sauce is really good tho...I like the Caribbean Jerk or the Hot BBQ

the blazin sauce is pretty hot...the hot bbq has a zip too it as well..depending on how hot the actual chicken is depends on the sauce hotness if you know what I mean.

alright thanks. i won't get their wings there...i've now heard a couple of people say the wings suck. So sauce is good..hmmm may have to go there this weekend.

Steeltwo

Established Member
we have a buffalo wild wings here in town.

the wings are ok here, the ones that look like tiny drumsticks are realyl good. The wing pieces are usually pretty fatty so they squish in your mouth. Kinda gross.

hot bbq is the best, thai is second.

the best wings that i've ever had belong to Green Mill, Diablo Wings

mmmmmmmm

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
eman347 said:
I was eating at Buffalo Wild Wings (in Las Vegas) well i spilled my water..i cleaned most of it up and ended up going to the counter (for takeout orders) and said the the girl "i Spilled my water do you have a towel i can use" she looked at me 100% serious and said "Do you want it wet or dry?" WTF wet or dry........what part of i spilled my water didnt you understand???

correct me if im wrong but she was f**Kin dumb! :bash:

I envy you if that is the stupidest person you have ever have to deal with.

That can be chalked up to work reflexes... She probably wasn't paying attention to you and only heard "towel". I deal with on a regular basis people that shouldn't be allowed out of the house to function in normal society. Unfortunately, if it were my way, 60-70% of people would be on house arrest for misuse of the brain.

ArthurJGuy

Cinema Stang
Established Member
Take 2 glasses of water and pour them out on the floor in yoru kitchen one day.

Wipe up one with a wet towel, wipe up one with a dry towel.

I think you'll be interested in the results.

Users who are viewing this thread