I HATE Stupid People

eman347

Established Member
I was eating at Buffalo Wild Wings (in Las Vegas) well i spilled my water..i cleaned most of it up and ended up going to the counter (for takeout orders) and said the the girl "i Spilled my water do you have a towel i can use" she looked at me 100% serious and said "Do you want it wet or dry?" WTF wet or dry........what part of i spilled my water didnt you understand???

correct me if im wrong but she was f**Kin dumb! :bash:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
If she couldn't see the wet area in your lap because you were in front of the counter, you sir, are the dumb one :p

I would have asked if you pissed your pants :-D

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
eman347 said:
I was eating at Buffalo Wild Wings (in Las Vegas) well i spilled my water..i cleaned most of it up and ended up going to the counter (for takeout orders) and said the the girl "i Spilled my water do you have a towel i can use" she looked at me 100% serious and said "Do you want it wet or dry?" WTF wet or dry........what part of i spilled my water didnt you understand???

correct me if im wrong but she was f**Kin dumb! :bash:

She probably didn't understand you because you didn't capitalize any of your "I's". :shrug:

eman347

Established Member
poopnut2 said:
She probably didn't understand you because you didn't capitalize any of your "I's". :shrug:

your prolly right...but you should put in your signature that your a grammer teacher, if I would have known that I WOULD HAVE CAPITALIZED MY "I's"!

not to mention to be politically correct you cannot make an I with a apostrophe (SP) s....if that was the case it would mean I IS :burn:

eman347

Established Member
SQ Stang said:
how is that place on wings? I hear they are pretty hot

the wings...taste wise suck...I eat the chicken tenders...there sauce is really good tho...I like the Caribbean Jerk or the Hot BBQ

the blazin sauce is pretty hot...the hot bbq has a zip too it as well..depending on how hot the actual chicken is depends on the sauce hotness if you know what I mean.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
eman347 said:
your prolly right...but you should put in your signature that your a grammer teacher, if I would have known that I WOULD HAVE CAPITALIZED MY "I's"!

not to mention to be politically correct you cannot make an I with a apostrophe (SP) s....if that was the case it would mean I IS :burn:

You're probably right, but you should put in your signature that you're a grammar teacher. If I would...

Just messing with you. :fart: :poke:

eman347

Established Member
Stupid People #2..

so im in Auto Zone...(anyone who knows anything about these people know where this is going) go up to the counter and tell the dude.."im looking for a Rear Main seal. the cars an 88 mustang GT 5.0 5 speed." so he starts pulling it up and asks. "did you need the right or the left?"

im telling you I get the good ones...I could post all day long about dumbass's I get stuck with.

eman347

Established Member
mblgjr said:
You're probably right, but you should put in your signature that you're a grammar teacher. If I would...

Just messing with you. :fart: :poke:

HAHAHAHA!!!! got me THERE!!! oops!! :beer: :beer:

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
:lol1:

A while ago, I went into McDonald's and asked for "a #2 with JUST cheese and bacon" Those were my exact words. The girl that worked there looked at me and said "so you don't want the burger" :bored:
It didn't really sink in at the moment that she asked such a retarded question. Whew. Stupid. :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread