I hate my neighbors!

rust0r

Established Member
I will assume you are joking....many kids on my street, including my 4, and would hate to see something happen due to some jackwad.

My friends sister was hit by a punk 19 yr old kid who was going 45-50mph (cops estimates) in a 20mph as she ran to get a ball. So, speeding hits home for me.
:fm:

Definitely joking, there are a million retarded kids in my street, I see how they react to a car everday...THEY DON'T

Sorry about your friends sister

61mmstang94

Established Member
I will assume you are joking....many kids on my street, including my 4, and would hate to see something happen due to some jackwad.

My friends sister was hit by a punk 19 yr old kid who was going 45-50mph (cops estimates) in a 20mph as she ran to get a ball. So, speeding hits home for me.
:fm:

I agree and never understood people speeding through a neighborhood....but parents need to learn to watch their kids closer when they are running around like mad men all over the place outside.

50TRIMSRT4

Established Member
sounds terrible hahha...I took my mufflers off my cobra got pulled over same day could not stand it. Nice car but put something on that.

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
Dude if you drove that thing in my neighborhood these soccer Moms around here would have your ass.:lol::lol: Cammed out uncorked headers FTW!

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
sounds really mean man! just gotta put some mufflers on it, and I like loud lol!

97cobrastatus

Established Member
ya! my best friend owns slingin' ink tattoo studio in rhonert park so im in sr quite often...[/QUOTE]

i used to live in rohnert park, went to school at SRJC. Do you know a guy in rosa with a red GTO like yours black hood, his name is Dale?

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
ya! my best friend owns slingin' ink tattoo studio in rhonert park so im in sr quite often...

i used to live in rohnert park, went to school at SRJC. Do you know a guy in rosa with a red GTO like yours black hood, his name is Dale?[/QUOTE]

i was in sr today as a matter of fact... i never see any cool cars when im driving the gto. when we take the wifes car it is like street race day all over the place... oh well...

this car...?

yup i know him... he sold it a few months ago didnt he?

IMG_2507.jpg

Last edited:

fas4d

Established Member
i used to live in rohnert park, went to school at SRJC. Do you know a guy in rosa with a red GTO like yours black hood, his name is Dale?

i was in sr today as a matter of fact... i never see any cool cars when im driving the gto. when we take the wifes car it is like street race day all over the place... oh well...

this car...?

yup i know him... he sold it a few months ago didnt he?

IMG_2507.jpg
[/QUOTE]

There is a GTO that drives by my house (red w/ black wheels and real low),It sounds bad ass. I had my car out and he slowed down but didn't stop:shrug:. There is also a red c5 z06 w/ black wheels that I played w/ that sounded sooooooo bad ass,anyone know him?

Last edited:

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member
I have had the cops called on me 5 times in the past year for my car being loud. They also tried to tell the cop I was going 60mph down our street (speed limit is 35, i always go about 25-30). He told them if they call him again he is going to give them a ticket for wasting his time lol.

Wicked65

Established Member
I have had the cops called on me 5 times in the past year for my car being loud. They also tried to tell the cop I was going 60mph down our street (speed limit is 35, i always go about 25-30). He told them if they call him again he is going to give them a ticket for wasting his time lol.

thats AWESOME!!

Wicked65

Established Member
Thank God for HOA, if you did that too many times in my neighborhood, we would talk!!

Can't stand people that rev in residential areas:fm:doesn't matter car, truck, bike, I like it nice and peaceful!!

I won't even get into speeding! Speed in my neighborhood and let me see you I'll follow you if I can and at the least write down you're license plate number and call the cops.:D

ahh.. someone that needs to come home to a brake stand in his driveway.. dont worry.. i wont speed when i do it..

Users who are viewing this thread