I hate LIARS!!!!

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
I thought this was funny so I wanted to see what you guys thought. Since I bought my 08 LS3 Corvette I have had COUNTLESS trash talk from a friend of a friend. He has an awesome car and I never have said one negative thing about this guy or his car. He has a 2008 snakeskin green Viper with intake, headers, and exhaust. A few people that were in both of our cars had commented to him that they felt both cars were close but that my car may be slightly faster. THIS DROVE HIM NUTS and for some reason he is the biggest Vette hater I have ever met. Anyway long story short we have been planning a roll race and to video it and put it up on a few forums. With traction and the weather and our sched we just have not been able to meet up. However apparently I found out the other day that I already lost the race!!! That's insane since I never even knew we raced :lol: He told someone that we went from 80mph for traction issues and he put 5 cars on me to 160mph. He also clamed he ran faster than me at the track and ran a 10.20 at 138mph. Yet he has NO TIME SLIP and unless this race took place while he was dreaming I cannot seem to remember it.:shrug: Anyway I am getting sick of this guys disrespect and emailed him to set it up and I'd be happy to make time for him. No response yet :cuss:

I know this is just a silly thing and don't get me wrong I am really not mad or upset at all I just find it ridiculous when people make up stories. He should know we know the same people and word gets back :nono:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Maybe he beat you and hit you in the head and you dont remember....what?...SHIT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME TO PEOPLE....

No but in all reality tape that shit! I wanna see it :)

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
You have the right attitude. Call him out and get it done or tell him to use another car for his fantasy race....

jeffs

Established Member
10.2 seems a little fast to me. I know that intake and exhaust upgrades help, but I still don't believe in majic. 11.2 maybe, but probably not. Yes, I'd agree that he is a liar. Race him and find out.

Lowrie

Established Member
It's funny how there are countless stories like this and usually the guy talking all the crap and at the same time avoiding the issue is the one that's going to lose. Badly.

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
10.2 seems a little fast to me. I know that intake and exhaust upgrades help, but I still don't believe in majic. 11.2 maybe, but probably not. Yes, I'd agree that he is a liar. Race him and find out.

10.2 is very fast for his mods. If he ran a 10.5 I would be incredibly surprised and impressed. Even if he did beat my time I did not exactly launch out of the hole. I had a 1.7 60ft. I think I'll take him as soon as he accepts. He is probably calling Hennesey right now:lol: Time to call ECS back forge and turn up the BOOST!! LOL

Last edited:

CLOCKWO12K

Custom User Title
Established Member
...i would be weary of racing any vipers, because usually people that can afford them can afford whatever mods they want as well, a viper is built for the sole purpose of going fast in a straight line, nothing else.
but your car does look pretty fast, so gl.

willys srt8

Established Member
i drove several vipers around VIR and was unimpressed. personally i'd rather have your vette. he may have paid more but you have the better car.

Users who are viewing this thread