I had to show my pride!

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Im representing today! I am wearing my MACA t-shirt to school for the 70* day! wahoo!

"Are you in a club" ahahaha....the guys that stopped for gas with us on the way home from JR's know what im talking about :lol:

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
5.0snake said:
Im representing today! I am wearing my MACA t-shirt to school for the 70* day! wahoo!

"Are you in a club" ahahaha....the guys that stopped for gas with us on the way home from JR's know what im talking about :lol:
yip yip :rockon:

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
Shambles -
Excellent sig...
I saw that you have a SCT tune. I'm thinking about one myself. All i have is basic bolt ons..is it worth getting one close to stock set up??

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
Nick (the guy who does all of the mail order tunes here) set up my tune. Did a damn nice job.

I dont see why not.

Shoot him an e-mail. [email protected]. Let him know whatcha got done. If anything, he can give you a tune for where you are right now, and then a tune for where you think you are going to be.

I've got 3 tunes on my car right now. Stock, Stock w/ Rear O2's shut off, 93 Performance, and 100+ Race Octane. My original was two tunes. One tune for where I was (CAI and UDP), and one tune where I was going to be (Offroad X, etc).

I can get ya hooked up :).

Users who are viewing this thread