I guess I really dont miss the Cobra that much after completing the Challenger

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Yesterday was the first day I saw my "Killer Bee" 392 Challenger after Petty's Garage has been working on it. We still have a bunch of stuff to do like interior and engine dress up. They like the car so much that they decided to take it on tour. I am up in Carlisle, PA for the Chrysler Nationals and after looking at it and hearing it run I am proud to say so long Terminator. It was a nice run but its been replaced with something new that gives me more excitement than the Cobra. The Cobra was fast but I like how the Challenger make me feel more like I am in a Muscle Carl. I also like the fact that the car was built by the greatest name in racing Richard "The King" Petty! The car is making 600 rwhp on 8 lbs of boost. I forgot what the rwtq is.

FYI....
I think those Petty Blue halo lights are pretty cool as well. I will try to get some better pics of them. There are three colors that can be all on at once or each individually Red, Blue or Plasma White. Enjoy the pics.

image_zps8824671a.jpg

image_zpsb53c0474.jpg

image_zpsddf32251.jpg

image_zpsf2335d36.jpg

image_zps73e29eb0.jpg

image_zps808c587b.jpg

image_zps22bec06a.jpg

b_dike

Established Member
Really does look good man, but... shame on you. :poke:

Ps, for what's it's worth I think the cobra looked better.

50q's

Established Member
Hood pins? Halos? The stupid arse red stripe around the rims, lmao. I am glad you no longer have your cobra. One of the worst looking Cobras I have seen. And you officially made an ugly car even more hideous. I believe its time for you to go somewhere else. Your taste in cars and mods are something not to be desired, seen fast and furious Paul walker?
And one more thing. No fing way a challenger is more of a raw muscle car than a terminator. Gtfo!

BTW I am still laughing about the hood pins. Wtf is wrong with you?

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
Hood pins? Halos? The stupid arse red stripe around the rims, lmao. I am glad you no longer have your cobra. One of the worst looking Cobras I have seen. And you officially made an ugly car even more hideous. I believe its time for you to go somewhere else. Your taste in cars and mods are something not to be desired, seen fast and furious Paul walker?
And one more thing. No fing way a challenger is more of a raw muscle car than a terminator. Gtfo!

BTW I am still laughing about the hood pins. Wtf is wrong with you?

WHOA. A little rage here...

Not a fan of the challenger but the red and black scheme looks good on almost any car; it works on this one as well. I for one loved the cobra when you had it. I'm actually going to do the "fangs" like you had done with yours on my gt as well.

It is sad to see that you have gone to a challenger, (I personally would have rather seen you take that money and put it in to a camaro over a challenger, or of course a newer gt500...) but I am a fan of almost all muscle cars. Maybe not their company, but I will take the roar of any v8 over the sound of a fart can on a riced out honda civic any day.

Good luck to you with this car and maybe someday hopefully we will see you back in a terminator.

:beer:

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Lol you are getting the exact responses I thought you would get after I read the thread title.
Change the licence plate and as others have said, move on.

stangfreak

Established Member
You said you are proud to say so long terminator and how much you love your new car. Why post this in this forum? We are happy for you. Run along and go play with the new car. Your story was very cool, but I'm going to call a buddy of mine who is a expert on cool stories to make sure.

stangfreak

Established Member
WHOA. A little rage here...

Not a fan of the challenger but the red and black scheme looks good on almost any car; it works on this one as well. I for one loved the cobra when you had it. I'm actually going to do the "fangs" like you had done with yours on my gt as well.

It is sad to see that you have gone to a challenger, (I personally would have rather seen you take that money and put it in to a camaro over a challenger, or of course a newer gt500...) but I am a fan of almost all muscle cars. Maybe not their company, but I will take the roar of any v8 over the sound of a fart can on a riced out honda civic any day.

Good luck to you with this car and maybe someday hopefully we will see you back in a terminator.

:beer:

Not sure if serious. Your just as worse as OP. I'm sure those fangs will look cool on your gt. :thumbsup:

Det.Bullitt

Banned
I knew there would be some haters. Most have never even driven a Challenger much less an SRT product. The Challenger I have now would kill the cobra in the twisties and there are no wheel hop issues after Petty rebuilt the rear. The Cobra I had was a very nice car and the new owner loves it to death! As far as a poster above that hates the black and red theme, halos and hood pins, he is the same guy that follows every post I make or thread I start so your opinion is not considered to have any weight. Thanks for the opinions guys. I'll enjoy hanging out with my new Mopar friends for now. Btw I have another Mustang with a terminator swap so I am not going to travel too far away.

IA Shelby

Established Member
I knew there would be some haters. Most have never even driven a Challenger much less an SRT product. The Challenger I have now would kill the cobra in the twisties and there are no wheel hop issues after Petty rebuilt the rear. The Cobra I had was a very nice car and the new owner loves it to death! As far as a poster above that hates the black and red theme, halos and hood pins, he is the same guy that follows every post I make or thread I start so your opinion is not considered to have any weight. Thanks for the opinions guys. I'll enjoy hanging out with my new Mopar friends for now. Btw I have another Mustang with a terminator swap so I am not going to travel too far away.

Is the "Petty Package" similar in price to a super snake upgrade? Just curious.

I think the car looks good. I have thick skin so personally I just found your title to be amusing.

50q's

Established Member
Det.Bullitt said:
They can ban me for this but I couldn't really give a shit. I will say I know who your little pussy ass is and when I see you in Ohio at the Ford meet I am going to beat the living **** out of you.

Internet tough guy. Paul walker turned into vin diesel. Your a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread