I got into a F'n accident

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Originally posted by 99cobraclone
Yeah I did and I steered in the direction of the skid to try to correct it but I did a 180 into the other lanes and got hit.

That is where you messed up. Never hit your brakes. You need your wheels to continue spinning for the countersteer to work. Just a lesson for the future. I learned the hard way too. Let off of the accelerator and countersteer. No brakey.

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by Hissman
That is where you messed up. Never hit your brakes. You need your wheels to continue spinning for the countersteer to work. Just a lesson for the future. I learned the hard way too. Let off of the accelerator and countersteer. No brakey.

Yeah but regardless the TC did not engage, I felt not pulse in the brakes nor did I see the light. I should blame FORD!!!

vipergts281

Established Member
Sorry to hear this. Atleast no one was hurt.

Btw, you'll have to get together sometime with me and my friends when you get your car. And I was just in Blue Bell last night driving around....I was on 202. I'll have to keep an eye out for you when you get your SY Cobra.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Once you are sidways it is usually to late for the TC to do anything anyway, and the ABS is a POS anyway.

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by vipergts281
Sorry to hear this. Atleast no one was hurt.

Btw, you'll have to get together sometime with me and my friends when you get your car. And I was just in Blue Bell last night driving around....I was on 202. I'll have to keep an eye out for you when you get your SY Cobra.

sounds awesome man!

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by Hissman
Once you are sidways it is usually to late for the TC to do anything anyway, and the ABS is a POS anyway.

Yeah but I don't understand how I got sideways anyway, TC has always prevented that in the past. TC didn't even go on, it's official TC sucks!

nuxx

Established Member
:weaksauce:

wreck04.jpg

-Peter

Users who are viewing this thread