I got hit this morning

Rochard

Established Member
Every morning at 7:30am I take my dog for a run. I go running out by the stream where there is a nice walk way, so it's part dirt trail and part sidewalk. However, this means I have to cross a rather busy road.

This morning as I cross a car making a left turn onto the main street comes flying towards me. I end up yanking the dog's leash to get her out of the way, and the car - a nice Mercedes - whacks me in the thigh. Got a little bruise going on.

Car didn't even stop or anything.

As it turns out, when I return back to the house I talk to my neighbor. She was behind me in her truck taking her kid to school. She says that car has nearly run her off the road in the past a few times - to the point where she's changed her route to avoid her.

Nothing like getting whacked in the morning to wake you up.

C O B R A

Fuel This Fire
Established Member
Huntington Long Island, NY ( August 2008 )
You want me to take care of this person that did this to you ?lol. My girlfriend is pure Italian. I keep saying her family is involved in the mafia , she looks at me and with a smirk and some laughter denies it. But hell maybe someone in her family has some connections.lol.

Rochard

Established Member
Glad you're ok.
Was she Asian?
The worst drivers on the third planet from the sun.
No profiling, just the facts.

No idea who the driver was - the windows were tinted. However, he or she more or less lives across the street so it's not like I'll never see this car again. I might go cruising down in that direction tonight to see if I can find the car.

No idea who the driver was - the windows were tinted. However, he or she more or less lives across the street so it's not like I'll never see this car again. I might go cruising down in that direction tonight to see if I can find the car.

I sure as hell would. That person deserves to die.

zeus201

Established Member
Glad you're ok.
Was she Asian?
The worst drivers on the third planet from the sun.
No profiling, just the facts.

Agreed, Asians are the worst drivers, besides teenage girls on cell phones!!!

At least it's only a bruise, could have been far worse.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Report it to the police, and find the car. Whoever was driving deserves to get in huge trouble. I can't believe this person is still driving if they ran your neighbor off the road a few times too. This person deserves to have their license revoked.

bugmenot

Established Member
Why wouldnt you report it to the police? Its a hit and run, only they hit you, which is worse. Stupid drivers.

Users who are viewing this thread