I finally got some pics of my Wrangler Rubicon!

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
Over the last couple of weeks, I(who am to lazy and cheap to buy my own camera) took some pics of my cars with a few of my friends' digital cameras. Enjoy!

2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
684961-05022003182609-2_L.jpg

684961-05022003182609-7_L.jpg

684961-05022003182609-10_L.jpg

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
i would love an off road toy like that and almost got one...but then considered how few places there are here in va beach that people go to have fun with them in...

RSXFMCJWR

Established Member
Originally posted by TwoValveKid
i would love an off road toy like that and almost got one...but then considered how few places there are here in va beach that people go to have fun with them in...

That's one of the few good things about Arkansas, lots of open areas/trails to go four wheeling in.

Pyro

Established Member
Lift that badboy with a Rubicon Express 4" lift and throw on some 35's and you're set. Did it come with sway bar disconnects? If not, RE makes a good set.

Pyro

Established Member
By the way, I have a hand throttle if you are interested. Piece of cake to install and great for wheelin. Attaches to the shifter.

RSXFMCJWR

Established Member
Originally posted by Pyro
Lift that badboy with a Rubicon Express 4" lift and throw on some 35's and you're set. Did it come with sway bar disconnects? If not, RE makes a good set.

That is exactly what I plan on doing. I have already ordered a 4.5" Rubicon express long arm kit, 1" coil spring spacers, 35" Super Swamper SX tires, warn 9500 thermometric winch, warn bumpers, and other small stuff. Now comes the real question, how the hell will I pay for all this stuff?:eek:

Are you a wheeler Pyro?

Last edited:

Pyro

Established Member
The car I had before I got the 03 Cobra was a 98 Wrangler Sport hard top. It had a 3.5" Teraflex lift with 33" BFG MT's, K&N, hand throttle, & custom front bumper. I got it when I lived in Utah so I got some wheelin time in. Never been to Moab but pretty close. I miss wheelin but the Cobra keeps my mind off it.

Users who are viewing this thread