I can't make a decision. Need advice.

bam

Established Member
If you were using a hyperbole you are still implying that you were in a lot of trouble. Standing neck deep in crap was your exaggeration. "My eyelids have lead weights on them."
I don't see why this is such a hang-up lol. Clearly I could have chosen a better title, as you and the mods have helpfully pointed out.
joeg215 said:
See, you got to touch some ass. Good job.:beer:

Among other things (I'm told).

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
I don't see why this is such a hang-up lol. Clearly I could have chosen a better title, as you and the mods have helpfully pointed out.

Among other things (I'm told).

but i didn't help. no, when i say it, it's just bullshit. i love my crowd of haters. :rolling:

bam

Established Member
Because he didn't say it like an accusatory asshole? I don't understand your all-conquering need to belittle. We're Uncharted buddies. We're like family!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
The concert was flipping nuts. Combination of Cirque du Soleil, Chip 'n Dales, Zoolander and Tron. Thankfully they had the bass up high and it kinda drowned out most everything else. It was a hell of a show despite, not because of, the music... very, very adult, too. And it really centered on gayness. Really inappropriate for the 8-year-olds next us.

Told ya.

Users who are viewing this thread