I call all Eaton w/o NOS cobras out! Lets get it on!

03Redfire Cobra

Toss my salad?
Established Member
I think I will be at Capitol this Friday night

not sure if you guys saw these new pics...

100_0587s.jpg

100_0588s.jpg

100_0589s.jpg

100_0585s.jpg

J/P about the call out. :beer:

TRBO VNM

sorry, can't do friday night and capitol suxs. I wouldn't grudge race there if my life depending on it.

micksnip

Established Member
MIR mothers day

lRageATMl said:
go to MIR on the 8th evan.
All-
Mom died 14 years ago, but I have a wife who's a mother (that didn't sound good, did it?) and our daughter is in Tennessee. I brought up MIR to wifie, and she may go for it "As long as you're not racing, Michael.", so the stage may be set. When would everyone who IS racing be leaving or meeting in the pits, and from where? I liveout here 3 mi south of rt 70 in God's country(well, the devil lives here, too, but Jesus defeated him on Calvary, but there's a dynamic tension between the yet and the not yet, or my whole seminary training went down the crapper...., er toilet. But, I know everyone is humming and hawing right now, and I fully understand, but I'd like to get out and start working on my tan. If you go and wanna hang, I've got a torch red 04 with chromies. Should have the stingers and Steeda CAI on by then. I'll be in the pits cheering ya on. Just need to know who be "ya". Micksnip

TRBO VNM

micksnip said:
All-
Mom died 14 years ago, but I have a wife who's a mother (that didn't sound good, did it?) and our daughter is in Tennessee. I brought up MIR to wifie, and she may go for it "As long as you're not racing, Michael.", so the stage may be set. When would everyone who IS racing be leaving or meeting in the pits, and from where? I liveout here 3 mi south of rt 70 in God's country(well, the devil lives here, too, but Jesus defeated him on Calvary, but there's a dynamic tension between the yet and the not yet, or my whole seminary training went down the crapper...., er toilet. But, I know everyone is humming and hawing right now, and I fully understand, but I'd like to get out and start working on my tan. If you go and wanna hang, I've got a torch red 04 with chromies. Should have the stingers and Steeda CAI on by then. I'll be in the pits cheering ya on. Just need to know who be "ya". Micksnip

check on the sticky regarding MIR on the 8th. I think there are some people meeting up that way to cruise down. I am not sure if we are going straight to MIR or if they are coming to my place first. Doesn't matter to me, but we want to be there when the gates open.

Users who are viewing this thread