I bought myself a new toolbox!

XtremeAceX

Established Member
I finally broke down and got myself a new toolbox! It's the 54" wide Snap-On Masters Series. 24" deep drawers, with the 2 full length top drawers :rockon:

Only a couple of the drawers here tho, The rest is pretty unimpressive and it's definately a work in progress, but I got tired of having tools ontop of other tools in the old box haha.

BrettsPictures031.jpg

BrettsPictures032-1.jpg

BrettsPictures033.jpg

BrettsPictures038.jpg

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
That's really nice. I hope once I finish my schooling I will be able to have my own garage with a nice tool set.

XtremeAceX

Established Member
Thanks guys! Yea I'm a Heavy Equipment Technician (fancy for heavy duty mechanic) so I have it for work. Not only that but, being an apprentice here in Alberta (not sure if it's the same anywhere else) The box, and tools I buy while i'm an apprentice is valid as a tax write-off, and being a 3rd year now (going back in january for my 3rd term) I figured i'd take advantage of that while I still can! lol :beer:

OH! and, It seemed like the right time to act because, When I bought it, there was a 20% off promo goin on for a couple weeks! So I scored a decent deal on the thing.

edit: spelling errors

Last edited:

CobraNHYEE

Established Member
Awesome toolbox for a fellow heavy equip. tech. I have the KRL1001 that's similar but without the second extended drawer. It serves me just fine

XtremeAceX

Established Member
Nice man, Yea for me it came down to either the blue or black, but *points at cobra* im a sucker for blue haha.

I work at a Kenworth dealership, and we just got in one of the new T370 hybrids! (dammit I still have to do that training booklet :() But those are some pretty interesting setups.

XtremeAceX

Established Member
Same tool box i have, now you just need to fill it :rockon:

Yea definately haha, Except when snappy comes around, he's always taking more and more of my money! lol.

Here's the other drawers, it's a start.. I still have a long way to go before my toolbox is "complete" lol.

BrettsPictures034.jpg

BrettsPictures035.jpg

BrettsPictures036.jpg

BrettsPictures037.jpg

BrettsPictures041.jpg

BrettsPictures040.jpg

BrettsPictures039.jpg

Like I said, not as impressive, but eh, I guess i'm only 20, I got lots of time :beer:

XtremeAceX

Established Member
Baller Box my friend.

I have a 42" Crastman Professional & a few attachments. :)

It's not as nice as yours, but it's what I could afford. :)

Thanks for the replies guys! I'm planning on sticking more to craftsman and mastercraft tools myself for a bit, still great tools, and easier to get warranty on, and I can get more of what I need while still having mod money for what I got plannin for the car! :burnout:

So there's nothing at all wrong with that man. BTW! how's it going with that new motor?? last I heard you had some problems right after you put that one in.

G-STANG

Established Member
Thanks guys! Yea I'm a Heavy Equipment Technician (fancy for heavy duty mechanic) so I have it for work. Not only that but, being an apprentice here in Alberta (not sure if it's the same anywhere else) The box, and tools I buy while i'm an apprentice is valid as a tax write-off, and being a 3rd year now (going back in january for my 3rd term) I figured i'd take advantage of that while I still can! lol :beer:

OH! and, It seemed like the right time to act because, When I bought it, there was a 20% off promo goin on for a couple weeks! So I scored a decent deal on the thing.

edit: spelling errors

Nice box, I have the kra 4100d bottom & kra 2208a top in the same power coated blue. I wrote mine off also (live in Toronto). In the end after tax returns and trade in all it only cost me 1200.00. The top and bottom are 3400.00 + tax new. All the heavy truck mechanics now have boxes in the same colour after I bought mine :bash:

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
i cant wait till i can aford one i can get that box for about 2k with my schooling discount man i love it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread