I Bought a 2005 Saleen

2003 Silver

Banned
Snagged said:
I thought the base model Saleens had a few upgrades which included more than just the body kit :shrug:. If it doesn't, then I don't see why the Saleen body kit would cost so much more than the Roush.

The Saleen is done over from the bottom up...suspension, wheels, interior, exterior, motor work........it looks sweet (and I am not a big fan of the 2005 style, but Saleen did it's homework)!!

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
1268Melberger said:
The Saleen is done over from the bottom up...suspension, wheels, interior, exterior, motor work........it looks sweet (and I am not a big fan of the 2005 style, but Saleen did it's homework)!!

Yea I thought it had more work done to it than just the body kit, I just didn't know what it was exactly :-D.

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Wow.....that car is awesome looking. Looks better than all the other Saleen's I've seen so far. I think it's the color.

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
I'm not overly thrilled with the front end or rear end but I do like the hood. But it looks like the hood being offered isn't the open vent design they had at sema.

rust0r

Established Member
nice looking car, love the front of it, sweet color too

i personally would have boughten the R, but to each his own

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Keep in mind that the BASE Roush has always been a V6, hence the significantly lower price. I don't believe the Saleen's have anything but V8's in them.

speedster356

Established Member
Galpins secret car collection fords

Yes do we all know about galpins secret car collection? i have heard about it before, and that to get in there to look at cars to buy, you have to "be" somebody. Is this true? I want to take a looky lue in there, and so do all us other peoples, that love are fords? so how is this done?

jasonc32amg

Established Member
truckdriver said:
I seen on ebay an 05 saleen not supercharged for close to $50,000, just wonder'n whats the hp,0-60,an 1\4mile times are?

They're about as weak as a stocker... So for the price of a leftover '04 z06 or a new c6 you have a car that lost about $30,000 in value when you drove it off the dealer's lot...
:shrug:

Ex-'93 Cobra

Established Member
Superb. Congrats! Drive it like you stole it ... when you should/can of course.

Looks great! Take care of it!

I see that you live in Redwood. How long do you plan on living there?

I ask because I lived in that area for about 6 years. I still have family there that I should start visiting again more often.

My father lives on Elwood Street, one block from Sequioa HS ... two blocks off of El Camino Real.

If I get some free time while I am visting, care to meet up?

Users who are viewing this thread