I am having a baby!!!!!!

f8tlbite

fordplay equals fordgasms
Established Member
:dancenana:Just found out lastnight! My wife and I have been together for five years so its time for a new edition! It wasnt planned, but I am so excited! Bad news is I just started a new engine build on my supercharged GT. That will have to go on hold for a while.

ssssnake

Established Member
Wow, congrats! Everyone on here is having kids! :uh oh:

Not everyone thank God! Not that I don't like kids, but thinking of going through that again at 53 makes me shiver. I'll just live vicariously through the young ones on this site, enjoy my grandkids, and give them back to their mother when I get tired. ;-)

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Kids, the number 1 cause of postponed engine builds.................:shrug::lol1:

Congrats father to be! :thumbsup:

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
Not everyone thank God! Not that I don't like kids, but thinking of going through that again at 53 makes me shiver. I'll just live vicariously through the young ones on this site, enjoy my grandkids, and give them back to their mother when I get tired. ;-)

I will stay on your side of the line then Mary! I will enjoy my nieces and nephews and give them back also!

ssssnake

Established Member
Yeah Lindsay, enjoy your time with your husband to be for a while before the kids start. I was married for four years before mine was born. PARTY!!!!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

That makes 2 of us Mary,except I have no grandkids,yet!My daughter is married and my oldest son has been w/his girl for quite a while,and getting married in March.OP,congrats.:beer::beer:

ssssnake

Established Member
That makes 2 of us Mary,except I have no grandkids,yet!My daughter is married and my oldest son has been w/his girl for quite a while,and getting married in March.OP,congrats.:beer::beer:

LOL Hopefully, you'll be blessed soon Brad. As you know, my son and his family live with me, so I get the grandkids up close and personal. The one year old was a holy terror yesterday. He turned over the dog food bowl, then poured the dog's water over it and made a nice mushy paste on my bathroom floor, then proceeded to the living room to get into the soot in the fireplace. Aahh, kids. :p But when I walk in after work, he looks at me with a big smile and holds his hands up over his head for me to pick him up.
megalove.gif

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Wow, are all you guys sharing the same water or what? :lol1:

OP, that is wonderful! Congrats and have fun learning about birthing babies!:pepper:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Sweet baby Jesus, it's baby season on SVTP. Good thing Will's offshore!

OP, Congrats!

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Wow, congrats! Everyone on here is having kids! :uh oh:
Havent you heard? Its the new fad :lol: You need to get with the program, marriage is over rated and sooo last year. :lol: Congrats to O.P, better finish that engine quick because her hormones are going to be a pain in the ass for the next 9 months :lol: :beer:

Last edited:

f8tlbite

fordplay equals fordgasms
Established Member
Thanks for the Congrats! I wish I could continue the build, but I know I have a lot of expense coming up! I just cant wait to buy my kid his/her first mustang. That has always been my dream.

JasonSnake

Established Member
congrats, dude. Sometimes I wish I could have a critter or two by now. Feelin' kind of empty sometimes...

Users who are viewing this thread