Hurst shifter/Automatic

squeak93

Established Member
The crap manual shifting is due to the tranny not the shifter. This would be a looks upgrade only imho.

scotmach

Established Member
Yes I realize it's for looks only. And it's for the auto so I'm not concerned with the manuals and their crappy shifting.:pepper:

squeak93

Established Member
I meant the nasty delay when manually shifting the auto..... This shifter likely will not solve that.

scotmach

Established Member
Good lord...........

Again I realize it won't do anything for shifting. And I have no delay whatsoever with my VMP tune.

Bettsie

Established Member
squeak93,

LOL, first time trying to have a conversation with scotmach. Good luck.
:pepper:

casper gt

Established Member
looks good but as others have said, I think I'll pass given the looks vs cost vs function aspect.

might be the ticket for some one looking for an affordable way to dress up the interior though.

scotmach

Established Member
looks good but as others have said, I think I'll pass given the looks vs cost vs function aspect.

might be the ticket for some one looking for an affordable way to dress up the interior though.

I don't care what you say this will be good for high 10's easy with this shifter!:bash::-D

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
I like it when people use manual consoles with the factory manual boot but put a lets say quarter stick shifter thru it. Auto shifters just don't match these cars. Even our 09 I hated the way it looked.

Users who are viewing this thread