Hurricane IDA

Russo

Unofficial Glass Tech
Established Member
The eye of the storm rolled over my shop a week ago. 50 miles in every direction is completely devastated. This thread is for those of us locally in Louisiana who may be affected, like myself. How are you guys holding up? If there's anything I can do for our SVT family please PM me. My house is still standing, but my shop is a wreck! Hopefully we get power back in a couple weeks.

my shop Facebook page - Log into Facebook

This is not meant for advertisement, but to keep local people in the loop.

Thanks,
Matt

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I’m working in LA this week… have to drive 7 hours round trip for work today and tomorrow .. each day..

because hotels are fulll from people that evacuated their area

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
My company sent some linemen and trucks up to help. They mentioned it was one of the worst recovery efforts in recent memory. The Co-op that we are helping has been restored with only 25% remaining out of power. No exactly sure where in relation it is to where the eye pasted through

Russo

Unofficial Glass Tech
Established Member
My company sent some linemen and trucks up to help. They mentioned it was one of the worst recovery efforts in recent memory. The Co-op that we are helping has been restored with only 25% remaining out of power. No exactly sure where in relation it is to where the eye pasted through
There are many companies here helping from all over. Even Connecticut!

Russo

Unofficial Glass Tech
Established Member
I’m working in LA this week… have to drive 7 hours round trip for work today and tomorrow .. each day..

because hotels are fulll from people that evacuated their area
Can you split off on your own and find a place closer if available?

Russo

Unofficial Glass Tech
Established Member
as an update, we got power at my house about four days ago.. my shop is still without power and with the rain it's flooding my shop. I did get the water line fixed and got the parking lot cleaned.. we have been crazy busy and just started getting parts in from vendors.. im a week out scheduling customers and work 12 hour days

Users who are viewing this thread