Hunting wild dogs in Australia (NSFW!)

Monster Mach

Established Member
Still a dog to me I couldn't watch just like I couldn't watch that dog get shot by the cops

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I think you meant "Murdering wild dogs in Australia"

So what's the solution? Are the ranchers just supposed to accept that kind of loss? And what about the animals those dogs slaughter? I suppose their suffering doesn't count? This has a ripple effect through their economy causing the prices of beef, sheep, chicken etc to skyrocket. What would YOU have them do?

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
They are just dogs, absolutely no different than coyotes or wolves that hunt and kill livestock.

I'll shoot wild dogs around my area. Especially when they try to kill my dogs or cats. Make no mistake. If anyones dog thinks it's going to come on my property to be aggressive to my animals or family it's getting a lead sandwich.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Still a dog to me I couldn't watch just like I couldn't watch that dog get shot by the cops

Something tells me you'd feel different if you found the mutilated corpse of your dog in the yard one morning all because a pack of these wild dogs got to it.... They are a nuisance that have no regard for any living thing including you, your children or pets. As I asked before- what's YOUR solution?

dannyf

Established Member
Good kills and I wouldn't even consider trying to explain predator hunting to someone who doesn't get it. I get it all the time from some of ladies at work for coyote hunting. Then one of them had 2 yotes rip her dog apart while she watched from the kitchen window. Next day I had permission to hunt her land.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
people shouldn't associate the wild dogs with their dog. they look like fido or killer or champ. the thing is, while these dogs have the appearance of domesticated dogs, their mentality is that of a dog that hasn't been domesticated. they're more wolf, dingo, or coyote in mindset.

they should be rid of like any other wild pest.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Da troof is here.

They are just dogs, absolutely no different than coyotes or wolves that hunt and kill livestock.

I'll shoot wild dogs around my area. Especially when they try to kill my dogs or cats. Make no mistake. If anyones dog thinks it's going to come on my property to be aggressive to my animals or family it's getting a lead sandwich.

Monster Mach

Established Member
Something tells me you'd feel different if you found the mutilated corpse of your dog in the yard one morning all because a pack of these wild dogs got to it.... They are a nuisance that have no regard for any living thing including you, your children or pets. As I asked before- what's YOUR solution?

I didn't say I wouldn't be the first to shoot. It just is painful to watch. An I do deal with yotes and wolfs at my land we get rid of them by leaving scraps around a trap and then relocate the animal

wildman97

Established Member
Some people said "don't shoot the dogs" in Iraq too. Well until one attacked a Marine one night and gave him rabies. Then they were fair game. They are WILD dogs(animals). Not fun when you have pets of your own but still needed to be done.

GregFloresSVT

95 5.0
Established Member

Exactly.

oldmodman

Established Member
Any animal that was once a pet can go feral and breed themselves up to the point where they are damaging the local livestock, peoples pets, and even people themselves.

They hunt dogs, cats, and rabbits too in Australia. There are no natural predators for those animals once they get out into the wild and start breeding unrestricted.

Here in America I have shot dozens of Coyotes. And trapped, neutered, and released feral cats.

I love domesticated cats and dogs and have gone to the ends of the earth to help them. But once they have gone wild all you can do is attempt to limit their populations and put them down.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Chill out guys. I was making fun of the officer murders dog thread, and all the oversensitive animal lovers.

In the first part when he was calling the dogs over to him and they started running all at once I was waiting for a mine to go off and wipe them out. That would have been more exciting lol.

Last edited:

347zz5.0

Established Member
"Tom Varney is a former psychotic criminal who later found God and devoted himself to serving his fellow man. In a strange twist of morality, this led to his life's work: shooting wild dogs. "

Oh he's perfectly fine now, not even the slightest hint of a psychotic criminal left inside that mind..........he just shoots dogs all day.

Is this the Onion or something?

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
I first started watching this video and had to turn it off when i saw the first dog shot down. But then i went back and finished watching and hard as iy may be, those "wild" dogs are outa hand down there. Sitting our living rooms or offices and cities where we dont have this problem its easy to say its horrible. If this was our livelihood and it was getting shredded we would act the same way or hire someone to take care of it for us. Unfortunately its the way it had to be.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
"Tom Varney is a former psychotic criminal who later found God and devoted himself to serving his fellow man. In a strange twist of morality, this led to his life's work: shooting wild dogs. "

Oh he's perfectly fine now, not even the slightest hint of a psychotic criminal left inside that mind..........he just shoots dogs all day.

Is this the Onion or something?

It's actually the "Vice" Channel. They have some pretty interesting stuff.

At any rate, I was thinking the same thing. Mr Varney still seems to be a bit unbalanced IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread