Hunting from my dinning room!!! Lol!!!

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
So I'm sitting here in the dark, with a Crossman BB rifle, waitimg for an F'N racoons to come hit the garbage pails again. They make a freaking mess almost every might and I'm just tired of it. I figure if I put a BB in a few of their asses they might move over to the neighbors garbage. I don't want to kill them (I'd bring out something a little more powerful ;)) just trying for a little shock effect. So I sit in the comfortable "blind", browsing through my favorite car web site and wait. I can't wait to see how owe quick these little ****ers run when they catch a BB in the ass!!! Hell. two sweeks ago I had to pay a trapper to come get one that was sitting under a tree next to my pool at 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Unfortunately the wife was home so I couldn't deal with it myself the right way. The god damned thing was all F'd up, looked like he was drunk, etc...which are signs of either distemper or rabbies. The trapper got him and decided to take it to the board of health and sure enough it was rabbid!!! I ought to shot to kill, I can't have my dog or one of the kids that frequent my pool getting bit, but the wife and daughter won't have it. But right now they're asleep and I'm gonna put a BB (just on pump) in one of their asses!!! They howl like cats when they're fighting wirth each oither, I wonder what it'll sound like when it catches a BB in the ass!!!??? :-D:-D:-D

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
*removed by moderator - this is Roadside, not Smackdown, post on topic and constructively*

oldmodman

Established Member
My neighbor has shot quite a few squirrels in the last month. A BB rifle won't cut it. He has a 22cal pellet rifle (RWS) and it barely hurts them. Sometimes he has to shoot them twice to kill them. Just use a 12ga and get it over with.
If they are rabid use gloves to pick up the corpse and do not get the blood on you. Throw the gloves away afterwards. And spray the area where they were show with bleach and water 50/50 mixture.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Hey man where are you in NY I will bring my .22 drink some beers and kill coons from the comfort of your house.

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
Second the admonition to not use BBs - they are ineffective and inhumane. Why don't you call your city's animal control department and borrow a humane trap? If you do catch a raccoon in a trap, be careful when you pick up the trap - they can scratch and bite you. (Watch an episode of Billy the Exterminator).

One of my next door neighbors has a family of raccoons living under his porch. The five of then come out at night to play and scavenge. He's a little nuts, he sits on his chair and lets the babies play around his legs while the parents watch.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Most cities will or local feed stores have Havaheart traps to remove them

And a paintball gun works best.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Second the admonition to not use BBs - they are ineffective and inhumane. Why don't you call your city's animal control department and borrow a humane trap? If you do catch a raccoon in a trap, be careful when you pick up the trap - they can scratch and bite you. (Watch an episode of Billy the Exterminator).

One of my next door neighbors has a family of raccoons living under his porch. The five of then come out at night to play and scavenge. He's a little nuts, he sits on his chair and lets the babies play around his legs while the parents watch.

I don't know if you guys realize, but he is not trying to kill them. his wife and kid don't want him to. So he is going to harass them the same way they are harassing him. :lol:

oldmodman

Established Member
If he just wants to annoy the 'coons I agree on the paint ball gun. Get one of those automatic ones and load a variety of colors.
They will have the "rainbow look" and all their buddies will think they are gay:lol1:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
If he just wants to annoy the 'coons I agree on the paint ball gun. Get one of those automatic ones and load a variety of colors.
They will have the "rainbow look" and all their buddies will think they are gay:lol1:

Agreed. Light those bastards up with a paintball gun a few times and I doubt they'll come back.

If you want to actually hurt them, just freeze the paintballs. Can't imagine them surviving a shot to the dome with a rock at 400 fps.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
let them have it, they are racoons so who cares, bleeding hearts of America unite lol

Have a good shoot!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Your wanting to put a BB into the raccoon's butt brings back memories of an experience I had with an ornery tom cat. He would howl every morning at around 5AM outside our bedroom window. If you would try to run at him he would snarl and go into an attack stance. For weeks we couldn't get a full night's sleep because of his wailing. He was pretty bold, enough so that I was nervous about letting our young kids outside in the morning knowing he was stalking about in our yard. I tried everything to scare him away, including throwing water out the window at him but he'd never budge and always returned the next morning. I finally had enough so this one morning I got my BB rifle out of the closet, loaded a couple of BBs into the chamber, pumped it up about 20 times to insure highest pressure, and quietly went out into the back yard. The tom cat was there in the driveway, under our bedroom window, just staring at me. I got to within about 15' of him and he just stood there glaring at me. I hoped he would turn his butt to me, which he did. It was sort of raised in the air (LOL) like he was taunting me. I carefully aimed and pulled the trigger. I am certain the BBs directly hit his butt. He started wailing and running for the hedges next door, dragging his butt along the ground. Needless to say, that gnarly tom cat never returned.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
I shot some with my Paintball gun once.....it didn't seem to stop them though! They just would come back like every 15 min! lol

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Get a trap, tie a rope to the trap about 20' long. When you catch the coon, kick the trap into the pool. Come back in a couple of hours and remove trap, and dump contents into large trash bag.

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
A pointed pellet and BB chaser both in the chamber with 10 pumps square between the eyes of a coon will kill it. Fact.

=04 Cobra Nut=

Crazy Construction Guy
Established Member
I've planted 23 of these urban rats this summer. Damned things won't stay off my rubber roofs. If you want a sure fire way to deal with these danged things shoot me a PM..... And it doesn't involve firearms nor anti-freeze but it does deal with a neurotoxin that is a day ender for them....

Users who are viewing this thread