Human garbage torches disabled kids Mach 1

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Note: They've also already made more than double what they wanted on that gofundme page, so why are you continuing to talk about how heartless everyone is for not giving them money?
The local package store is due for an uptick in sales.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
If you restore a car like that, you understand its value both emotionally and financially. You would take the proper measures to insure it should you really care about it. And you wouldn't leave it outside regardless of your garage sale, bake sale, lemonade stand, or Tupperware party.
Exactly. Especially on the 4th of July.

2000gt4.6

Established Member
You really need to quit with the pressuring people to feel guilty to donate horseshit. Enough already.

I have worked with quite a few handicapped kids in my life, not a single one of them have ever had a mach 1 or anything remotely close to as valuable as that as a toy to have fun with. It's not a necessity item, it's a toy. This situation is the parents to resolve, not a bunch of random strangers you are pressuring to donate money and have it replaced for him. It sucks the situation happened, but maybe they should not of left the vehicle outside overnight if it was THAT precious and they didn't have it fully covered for a certain $ amount.

I am sick and tired of people starting gofundme pages to collect money for luxury items. Only in America...

Move on dude....

I have made no move, beyond the "comeon svt ballers" , to pressure anyone to donate anything. Nobody on this planet has ever owed a donation to anyone, ever.

However, talking a bunch of shit about insurance and whatever else nonsense is different. And if your first thought when you see this story is blaming the parents for lack of insurance... Youre an asshole. Thinking/posting that anyone who would think about donating an inconsequential amount of money to the kid makes you a double asshole.

I tossed them 50 bucks... I literally wont notice it's gone, even with me not being the 10th of the same self proclaimed ballers who have wasted three pages talking about insurance and garage storage the last 3 pages for christ sake.

I moved this to closed once due to the "go fund me" crap. OP whines why I did it. I explained, I was correct the first time. I should have left it closed. It was said a few posts back, my hard earned money, not some feel sorry scam IMO.

Hmm...so "whining" is, precisely, the question " What's the deal with deleting the burned mach 1 thread?" With no response to your generic response about not being a "GoFundMe" site. Par for your course once again....

To recap... Story gets posted of a jackass burning a disabled kids 1970 Mach one, on the "premier" mustang/specialty Ford site, and the response of the standard forum trolls is to call his parents (who didn't post the GoFundMe) gold digging dumbasses. Christ.

Edit:. Just to be clear, I could care less if anyone donates anything. It's not a matter of that at all, and nobody has any obligation. But damm, at least have a little sympathy. Im sure nobody here has ever made a mistake so large as to leave a car out overnight...

Last edited:

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I have made no move, beyond the "comeon svt ballers" , to pressure anyone to donate anything. Nobody on this planet has ever owed a donation to anyone, ever.

However, talking a bunch of shit about insurance and whatever else nonsense is different. And if your first thought when you see this story is blaming the parents for lack of insurance... Youre an asshole.

I tossed them 50 bucks... I literally wont notice it's gone even with me not being the 10th of the same self proclaimed ballers who have wasted three pages talking about insurance and garage storage the christ sake.

You're lecturing those who point out the glaring issues, as if it's the duty of members to solve other people's problems. Let's count the ways...
1- Using kid as pawn to garner sympathy
1.5- Referring to it as the kids car, to invoke more sympathy, when obviously a child doesn't own anything.
2- Leaves the most important thing to their family out on the craziest night of the year for drinking and vandalism.
3- Not properly insuring such a treasured item when multiple companies exist to insure such items.

Guess I'm an asshole too, since I was the first to point out all these holes. Don't expect to be rewarded when you fail to do any of the right things.

Also nice ninja edit to white knight and now claim you donated, instead of in the beginning.

2000gt4.6

Established Member
You're lecturing those who point out the glaring issues, as if it's the duty of members to solve other people's problems. Let's count the ways...
1- Using kid as pawn to garner sympathy
1.5- Referring to it as the kids car, to invoke more sympathy, when obviously a child doesn't own anything.
2- Leaves the most important thing to their family out on the craziest night of the year for drinking and vandalism.
3- Not properly insuring such a treasured item when multiple companies exist to insure such items.

Guess I'm an asshole too, since I was the first to point out all these holes. Don't expect to be rewarded when you fail to do any of the right things.

Also nice ninja edit to white knight and now claim you donated, instead of in the beginning.

Rofl, Jesus Christ.

And white knighted huh? My name's on the forum... And it's on the gofundme page as well... On there before this thread was even started.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Rofl, Jesus Christ.

And white knighted huh? My name's on the forum... And it's on the gofundme page as well... On there before this thread was even started.
Curious you didn't feel the need to point that out as you tried to rally the troops. Why only $50, they really need help. Should be at least $500 given if it's so near and dear to you.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member

However, talking a bunch of shit about insurance and whatever else nonsense is different. And if your first thought when you see this story is blaming the parents for lack of insurance... Youre an asshole. Thinking/posting that anyone who would think about donating an inconsequential amount of money to the kid makes you a double asshole.

I tossed them 50 bucks... I literally wont notice it's gone, even with me not being the 10th of the same self proclaimed ballers who have wasted three pages talking about insurance and garage storage the last 3 pages for christ sake.
Well call me an asshole, and a double asshole. Not that it matters either way, they've made damn near 3 times the amount of money they were asking for and still have the page open and continuing to collect money.

They see there's to many suckers out there like yourself who get loured in by a touching story involving a disabled child, they won't give up that gravy train. The story is also so touching it makes you forget the only reason they are in that situation is because of their own negligence.

But hey! Maybe if they get enough money donated, they can buy a Ferrari too! That would totally make little johnny happy.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Well call me an asshole, and a double asshole. Not that it matters either way, they've made damn near 3 times the amount of money they were asking for and still have the page open and continuing to collect money.

They see there's to many suckers out there like yourself who get loured in by a touching story involving a disabled child, they won't give up that gravy train. The story is also so touching it makes you forget the only reason they are in that situation is because of their own negligence.

But hey! Maybe if they get enough money donated, they can buy a Ferrari too! That would totally make little johnny happy.

Waiting for the updated gofundme that little johnny is going to need a full tub, ford 9, and powerglide to really be happy. Might as well ride that wheelchair into 9's.

Smm7PT

Established Member
Because I have a Used 13' GT500 fully insured in my garage I'm a ****ing baller now huh? I pay as much per month in student loan debt as their mortgage. I chose to go to school and get an education.

They chose to leave the car out and not have it PROPERLY INSURED on the 4th of July!

I feel bad for the little guy, if he was my son I'd sell what looks to be a BMW in the driveway to make sure I could properly insure his dream.

On the bright side with their charity money and said "insurance payout" for policy in skeptical of, they could buy him a Used 2004 Comp O Cobra/ or Mach if budget is tight that could easily be properly insured with The General/Safe Auto for the next 5 years...

2000gt4.6

Established Member
Waiting for the updated gofundme that little johnny is going to need a full tub, ford 9, and powerglide to really be happy. Might as well ride that wheelchair into 9's.

My God. Wasn't his parents that even posted, asked for a mighty 5 grand..and it's all of:

Asking for the moon
Total scam for money
Using handicapped kid for money
It's "not his car"
Intentionally left car out to make 5 grand.

What's next...they gave him the disease, so his grandpa could restore a classic car, to get it burned for this scam?

Keep posting to make yourself feel Bette about the shitty things you said.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
My God. Wasn't his parents that even posted, asked for a mighty 5 grand..and it's all of:

Asking for the moon
Total scam for money
It's "not his car"

What's next...they gave him the disease, so his grandpa could restore a classic car, to get it burned for this scam?

They didn't start it, a family member did...however they didn't shut it down at 5 grand either. Why would you, when you might be able to get a full build for not treating a treasured item like any reasonable adult would. Totally legit. Maybe you should donate a grand in honor of us, seems only right the way you're acting.

_Snake_

Established Member
Just want to make sure I understand.....it's the owner's fault the car was vandalized because they left it outside?

Sounds like something a snowflake would say.

2000gt4.6

Established Member
They didn't start it, a family member did...however they didn't shut it down at 5 grand either. Why would you, when you might be able to get a full build for not treating a treasured item like any reasonable adult would. Totally legit. Maybe you should donate a grand in honor of us, seems only right the way you're acting.

I get it, you don't understand how GoFundMe works.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

Asking for the moon
Total scam for money
It's "not his car"

The parents will refuse the money, yes? Don't misdirect.

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
I mean, they did say in the post that there were trash cans and dumpsters that were also torched on down the street...?

No where in the link did I read the dad asking for money or any kind of financial support. All he was asking for were leads to the perps who did it. If another family member made the gofundme, chances are the dad was told AFTER the page was setup and donations started rolling in. Will he take the money? Who the **** knows. But the man literally asked for ZERO financial help. So leave him out of it. He made a post describing the kids conditions and requests for leads. End of story on his part.

I'm as skeptical about everything in this world as the next guy, but this story just doesn't have nearly as many holes as you all are making it out to.

And for everyone saying that he should have "sold that BMW to get proper insurance for that Mach." Give me a break lol. That mid 2000's pos is worth less than what the gofundme account was asking for. And good logic, stop life and sell either his or his wife's daily driver so that they can take care of a car that nobody in their right mind would daily. They got the Mach in May. They've had it for around 2 months, maybe even less. Sounds like an honest mistake made by a family of non-car people that inherited something that should've been owned by a car person.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smm7PT

Established Member
And for everyone saying that he should have "sold that BMW to get proper insurance for that Mach." Give me a break lol. That mid 2000's pos is worth less than what the gofundme account was asking for. And good logic, stop life and sell either his or his wife's daily driver so that they can take care of a car that nobody in their right mind would daily. They got the Mach in May. They've had it for around 2 months, maybe even less. Sounds like an honest mistake made by a family of non-car people that inherited something that should've been owned by a car person.

It's great logic! If you love your disabled son, protect his cherished investment and keep it under cover in a garage with proper Grundy/Hagerty Ins.

If you can't afford it well sorry not our problem. Maybe the family should have started online charity account prior to their driveway looking like Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I honestly feel horrible for the kid, and I hope they get him something else, but no I will not contribute.

I grew up in a town of 2300 people, always left my keys above my visor, only one car was stolen in 2004 that was mine, it was fully insured!!! I got nearly twice what I paid for the car after they found it wrecked and torched dumped by Ohio River. Do you think my parents helped me? Hell no my dad said you're 20 hash it out with All State, and pay your own deductible for being an idiot. Sometimes adults need to act like just that, if not you deal with the consequences.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread