Hum

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
What’s for Dinner?

A few days ago, As I’m leaving work & on the path to my house. I start to think about this & that as usual :shrug:.

U know things like how I accomplished to Flick off The Devil that was on my shoulder for a very long time :thumbsup:….which BTW means my modding days will come slower now :cryying:. So good luck to the 2 freaks in Cali :eek:. Finally decided to just say that Meweiners is a little spoiled brat after our little discussion or should I say Hijack ;-) :p. Now im trying to get every one to put a target on Cartman :dw: since he seems to be the fastest out of the bunch :kaboom: but my Angle is feeling the heat so u can tell by his post, theres some anger in him :nonono: Now no ones been able to top P. who really has some anger but he doesn’t show it, so some of you folks might not see it. After he didn’t post, its dead :(. I can be upset as well but then im still trying to figure out what I did wrong to :coolman: but his words are all in a Blur as well as the situation…so might as well toss it up as what ever :shrug:. Think a lot of us are day dreaming about how fast we can get our cars to be…but im sure the Poor Mach1’s have it worse then we do :nonono: Then of course the thought of food came up as a subject.

What should I have for dinner?

Should I go out of my way & pick up some damn good rib’s from the Argentina Meat Market? Or should I just pick up some Italian Sausage? Damn no way that the Sausage will beat out the rib’s in any given day, right? E-magine just dumping a lot of salt & throw the motha on the grill. But for some freaking strange reason’s as im enjoying the idea of having some damn good food come to my stomach I started feeling bad. Got a sister who lives out in NYC & wondered if she eats as good as I do?. Does she get the chance to pick & choose what’s for Din Din or is she more stressed on making payment of rent so food is a 2nd thought to her or even worse :eek: does she just skip Dinner? Talk about a bad trip in the head as im going home, but putting it in perspective….i just find that I worry about her & only wish the best, that’s all.

So any one of ya’s got some one who u worry about? Keep them close & might want to do a check up on them just to make sure they are all well & healthy.

Haha I best one thus far IMO.

Edited : Run on sent. :bash:

Last edited:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
:eek: and i thought i had a rough time trying to figure out which socks to wear. :D the forums wouldn't be the same w/o you pmoddy. :beer:

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Dave, I like this post. You truly are a deep thinker. I'm gonna name you the Official SVTP Philosopher. I do that too when I'm thinking, jump from subject to subject.

To P(hilosopher)Moddy! :beer:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
dude, i'd love to see a pmoddy vs. davidmax post. if that doesn't make your brain throw a rod i don't know what would. ;-)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
dude, i'd love to see a pmoddy vs. davidmax post. if that doesn't make your brain throw a rod i don't know what would. ;-)

:eek: Hey his stuff is Non Sense. Is that what ur getting from reading that :dw:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
just bustin yer ballz my azn brother. ;-) did you see his powerstack thread? :D he's probably got sooo much shit going through his brain that he can't type fast enough.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
just bustin yer ballz my azn brother. ;-) did you see his powerstack thread? :D he's probably got sooo much shit going through his brain that he can't type fast enough.

:dw: If i make a post like that :eek: some one put me in the Cooler. :kaboom:

Damn. Now im working with that freaking P. Joke.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Hey that sounds like Allan talking not U :dw:
Ohhh oh. He's getting to u, Run for ur Life John. :burnout:

mwuhahahahaha :fm:

hey, i'm just trying to help a brother out. no sense in doing other mods while the already installed mods aren't complete. in the long run i'm helping you save money! :burnout:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
mwuhahahahaha :fm:

hey, i'm just trying to help a brother out. no sense in doing other mods while the already installed mods aren't complete. in the long run i'm helping you save money! :burnout:

Folks do not listen to that Evil Voice :nono: U will find its Allan :eek: J/K....i think :p

maoun

Established Member
okay, so moddie, you're calling me spoiled.....why?

because i drive an expensive car? i honestly figured that, of all people, you guys wouldn't judge me on that.

keep in mind that in any way you see my spoiled, i've made it myself....i've been working in professional jobs since i was 7.....never given money by my parents to start any of my companies, etc. i've been working close to 40 hr weeks ever since i was 13....while being in school at the same time

m.

btw--you couldn't have just take that to a PM with me?

maoun

Established Member
dude, what's got your panties in a bunch today? my parents didn't actually have any money when i was growing up.....they made their money later in life.

why am i a brat?

what do you gain from this? are you trying to fight me for some reason? are you that unhappy with your own life?

what's up man?

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
:burn: :bash: :gt: :mj: :cuss: :kaboom: :burn: :gt: :bash: :mj: :cuss: :burn: :bash: :gt: :burn:

:thumbsup:

~Berj

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by maoun
dude, what's got your panties in a bunch today? my parents didn't actually have any money when i was growing up.....they made their money later in life.

why am i a brat?

what do you gain from this? are you trying to fight me for some reason? are you that unhappy with your own life?

what's up man?

:bored: Nice try there M. :nonono: Ur making my brain work over time so stop posting :gt:

Well at least i get to know more about ur life as u keep posting it :p BTW U know what a brat is?

maoun

Established Member
neither of my parents are in the military, so i take it you're calling me an immature, annoying child....

moddie....in a forum where people are trying to be friends, you're definitely doin the opposite...

i'd try being happy for a change, if i were you.....

Users who are viewing this thread