Huge spider

Massie02GT

Established Member
I've lived in Vegas for the past 2 years and have yet to see anything like that. Thank God.

We have black widows everywhere at my shop and the Nevada sun spiders, but nothing like that.

KurtDog

Established Member
god damn im still scared about last night. have seen some small black wediows but damn this ****er was scary looking and big. I'm scared of spiders and now Im scared to go out of backyeard or garage. Need to get pest control asap .

As others have said, tarantulas are not very poisonous. They are actually beneficial to humans as they kill smaller spiders and insects.

Black widows on the other hand, burn them with fire. I've been bitten by two of them. Both times in the leg while sleeping. Once in the knee and it got infected. I couldn't walk for a week. You could see the infection spreading to all the veins in my leg. My doctor told me that if I had waited any longer to come in it might have been much worse. **** black widows.

flS/R

Established Member
looks like the ghost rider spider here :burn:

IMAG0639-1.gif

all win. Post some pics around the yard so all the other spiders will know what to expect if they breach the perimeter

MurderedMach

Established Member
F*** That.

I opened a fold up chair the other day that had been sitting in a buddies garage for a long time and as i popped it open he mentioned "check that for spiders man".

Im swinging around to drop my ass in and voila....the fattest black widow ive ever seen is crawling across my hand....

needless to say that chair ended up in the trash and I had to breathe into a paper bag for a few minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread