Huge spider

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
Was smoking outside the garage, look to my left and saw a huge spider. I always keep raid in my garage so I ran and start spraying . It was huge with big belly , took almost all can of raid but still was not dead but it shrunk done and looked way small. IT was carrying some babies too. I was scared shitless.
Pictures don't do justice of how big this ****er was. what kind of spider is this ?
IMAG0634-1.gif

IMAG0642-2.gif

IMAG0641-1.gif

IMAG0639-1.gif

IMAG0640-1.gif

Dave_6

Established Member
Trapdoor spider maybe? That's what it looks like to me.

There's a fairly large spider in the shitter here at work. It hides in a gap in the wall behind the door. I won't go in there without checking the place over really well first :D

Driver500

Established Member
based on your location I'd say it is a desert tarantula.

They eat other small spiders and have weak venom.

aphonopelma.jpg

Last edited:

street591

®®®®
Established Member
Good call on resisting the ghetto stomp. They would've spread like herpes.

Big or small, f*ck them all.

1267612628_baby-spiders.gif

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Damn...if that spider eats other spiders you just allowed 100 more spiders to live in your home by killing that one...

Don't close your eyes or turn off the lights...that is what the spiders are waiting for!!!

Hope this helps

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
god damn im still scared about last night. have seen some small black wediows but damn this ****er was scary looking and big. I'm scared of spiders and now Im scared to go out of backyeard or garage. Need to get pest control asap .

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
Damn...if that spider eats other spiders you just allowed 100 more spiders to live in your home by killing that one...

Don't close your eyes or turn off the lights...that is what the spiders are waiting for!!!

Hope this helps

Im scared, I see spriders :cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread