Huge shout out to 04sleeper!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
+1 seem like real reputable dudes.

When I move to Texas later this year, want to see what 04Sleeper can do with my TVS.

I love these professional, detailed oriented dudes. They give you confidence that its not just 'internet advertising.'

We have a good crew on here and ModularFords.com

Indeed! So many people on here so far away from each other, but always willing to help out.

wreckit

Established Member
He wil send you via email a base tune, then YOU data log per his instructions (very easy revs at first), email Kevin the data log....then he will email back another tune with the appropriate revisions.

You will need an sct handheld, a laptop, a functioning wideband with data log capability (most all are), a firewire or mini din (depends on sct handheld model).

Where are you located? Kevin is in DFW and could probably see you in person. If in Houston, I'd be glad to help you get started. If some where else....this is all easier than it might seem reading these instructions...once you get it down.

Yup im in Houston.
Have a SCT hand held and a laptop. Not wideband gauge though. may need to look into getting one soon

black 10th vert

Established Member
Does Kevin only tune with SCT, or can he do Diablo as well? I'd hate to have to shell out for another handheld, even though SCT would offer a lot more flexibility. Also, what's best deal for a decent wideband these days? I have a Wideband Commander, but it has some intermittent issues, so I'd like to have something more solid for data logging. I don't need a gauge because I have a nice Speedhut, just need the sensor and module.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
After this thread Kevin (04sleeper) needs to come in here and moderate this section. I never realized he tuned so many cars in this section........ add me to that list as well. He tuned my set up 3 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread