Huge shout out to 04sleeper!

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
I know I have been hit or miss with updates on my build but with a deployment and life in general stuff gets pushed to the side. But Kevin has been a wonder to work with and I couldn't ask for a better guy to help answer the never ending amount of questions at times. Just finalized the 93 tune today and I got to really get into her and all I can say is WOW! Going from 450whp to 575-600ish was an awesome feeling. Car is running strong and I look forward to the E85 tune that is soon to follow.

Again,
Thanks Kevin for helping me bring my baby back to life. Its been a long 10 months! :beer:

The build:
Fore Fuel Rails
Fore Dual Pump hat w/2 465 walboros
FC3 Controller
Hobbs Switch
-8an feed/return
ID1000s
2.3 whipple Gen 2
Accufab Single Blade TB
BA3000
X Cal 4 tuner
TR6 plugs
AFR500
04sleeper tune

D9wFnd.jpgoZ6Kol.jpg

cj428mach

Established Member
Kevin is the man.

Make sure you have both hands on wheel when you go WOT on the E85 tune. You'll never put gasoline in the tank ever again lol.

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Damn right!

I told him its like driving a freight train, it just keeps pulling and pulling! I'm waiting on my tester to show up and then we will be able to start working on the good stuff!!

My goal is to only ever put 93 in when she is going away for storage

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Kevin is awesome, he did my tunes last summer and I'm very happy. I'll likely need more this year. Car looks great op.

Weslsew

Established Member
Congrats on getting it back in action, I know that's gotta feel good!

I'm hoping to install basically that exact same fuel system and running e85 with my ported eaton for a while until eventually upgrading.

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Congrats that's one clean Cobra.

Thanks man!! I'm doing my best to take care of her

Kevin Tune mine !

After seeing all the good results from everyone else I knew I had to give him a shot!

Kevin is awesome, he did my tunes last summer and I'm very happy. I'll likely need more this year. Car looks great op.

Yes he is man, really good guy and its been a breeze working with him. Thank you! Car needs some tint and a good 2 step correction and she'll be like new!

Congrats on getting it back in action, I know that's gotta feel good!

I'm hoping to install basically that exact same fuel system and running e85 with my ported eaton for a while until eventually upgrading.

Thanks man! It's been a very long 10 months and I've learned allot. Let me know if you need any help, I've had a decent bit of trial and error working thru this.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
very nice! Car looks great

Definitely agree....get ready to hang on when the corn tune gets done! I know you are pleased with the results so far....but I believe you will be just as shocked once 04sleeper dials in a 20+psi corn tune for you. It will feel just like the leap you have made going pullied eaton to "low boost/low timing" whipple gas tune.

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Just a little update. Snapped the bolt on my Fore Fuel rail that holds the FRPS on and after breaking an easy out trying to get it out I called up Fore to order a new one and they ended up giving me a brand new driver side rail for free! Very happy I went with their system. A+++ Service there

very nice! Car looks great

Definitely agree....get ready to hang on when the corn tune gets done! I know you are pleased with the results so far....but I believe you will be just as shocked once 04sleeper dials in a 20+psi corn tune for you. It will feel just like the leap you have made going pullied eaton to "low boost/low timing" whipple gas tune.

Thank ya thank ya. I'm looking forward to the feeling. To be honest I've had to be extra cautious doing pulls on the 93 tune because I can tell you I am definitely not use to it yet haha

+1 for Kevin's tunes :beer: good stuff!

Damn right!

GodStang

Established Member
He has been a great addition to the Terminator community for a long time. One of the best!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Just a little update. Snapped the bolt on my Fore Fuel rail that holds the FRPS on and after breaking an easy out trying to get it out I called up Fore to order a new one and they ended up giving me a brand new driver side rail for free! Very happy I went with their system. A+++ Service there

Thank ya thank ya. I'm looking forward to the feeling. To be honest I've had to be extra cautious doing pulls on the 93 tune because I can tell you I am definitely not use to it yet haha

Damn right!

Fore is another great company. I recommend them, TRBO VNM, and 04sleeper to everyone.

wreckit

Established Member
How does Kevin write and send you the tune if your in different states? I assume its a mail order tune.. But how is it data logged etc..

I would be HIGHLY interested in a tune by Kevin. Starting to think this Performance shops around here are not tuning my baby to what she can do!

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
How does Kevin write and send you the tune if your in different states? I assume its a mail order tune.. But how is it data logged etc..

I would be HIGHLY interested in a tune by Kevin. Starting to think this Performance shops around here are not tuning my baby to what she can do!

He wil send you via email a base tune, then YOU data log per his instructions (very easy revs at first), email Kevin the data log....then he will email back another tune with the appropriate revisions.

You will need an sct handheld, a laptop, a functioning wideband with data log capability (most all are), a firewire or mini din (depends on sct handheld model).

Where are you located? Kevin is in DFW and could probably see you in person. If in Houston, I'd be glad to help you get started. If some where else....this is all easier than it might seem reading these instructions...once you get it down.

04cobra88

Established Member
Kevin tuned my tvs 2.3 did a great job ! Gonna need him again when I add the nitrous !

Beautiful car nice and clean ! Also following you on instagram !

elcobrita

Established Member
Another happy 04 Sleeper tune here. Not only are his tunes great, but his customer service is excellent.

Fore is another great company. I recommend them, TRBO VNM, and 04sleeper to everyone.

+1 seem like real reputable dudes.

When I move to Texas later this year, want to see what 04Sleeper can do with my TVS.

I love these professional, detailed oriented dudes. They give you confidence that its not just 'internet advertising.'

We have a good crew on here and ModularFords.com

Users who are viewing this thread