HUGE Orange County Horsepower Meet, Greet, & PCH Cruise 03/07/10

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
UPDATE!

I just wanted to thank everyone for coming out yesterday! It ended up being a beautiful day with not one drop of rain until after 4:00pm (the cruise was way over by then, of course). It was nice and overcast until about 11:30am which was perfect because all the pictures turned out excellent.

There were A LOT of cars!!! This meet was a HUGE success!!! We ended up having an official count of 203 cars at the Irvine Spectrum prior to the cruise and gained about 28 cars while on the cruise!
banana.gif

Apparently a SLR McLaren Mercedes, Aston Martin Vanquish, and a lot of other Mustang's, Corvette's, Camaro's, etc... saw a couple hundred sick cars owning PCH and wanted in. I don't blame them. I would have done the same thing if I were in their shoes.
biggrinflip.gif

I'll post the link to OCHP where A LOT of the pictures are being hosted later tonight. I've got tons of pictures and videos. The fly by's especially looked sick.

Thanks for looking and stay tuned for the next event brought to you by Orange County Horsepower!
beerchug.gif

desert_gypsy

Headbutting the horizon
Established Member
Apparently, I got way out ahead of everybody on the 5 at the beginning. I didn't even know that anybody stopped on PCH til I got back to Target. There were 2 yellow Gallardo's following our pack for a few miles up the PCH, but of course, they didn't want to lose any more money than they already had on their slow cars, so they didn't play with us. :shrug:

POISND U

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Established Member
Apparently, I got way out ahead of everybody on the 5 at the beginning. I didn't even know that anybody stopped on PCH til I got back to Target. There were 2 yellow Gallardo's following our pack for a few miles up the PCH, but of course, they didn't want to lose any more money than they already had on their slow cars, so they didn't play with us. :shrug:

POISND U likes this

desert_gypsy

Headbutting the horizon
Established Member

Got motivated and uploaded pics of this. :coolman:

100_0613.jpg

100_0612.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread