HPP and Bill fighting

Bluebullit

Established Member
Other than my saying 'you're out of your mind' I don't see my post as a call-out. I apologize for that, it just struck me as way off. You stated a "fact" that you apparently need to spend a lot of money with HPP to get great service. I merely pointed out that is not the case...based on a factual experience I had there. I agree that you shouldn't pay to have something fixed if they messed it up, and I'd bet money that if that is actually the case and you talk to Manny he'd take care of you. :thumbsup:

its cool man im not trying to start anything with anyone here so i just wanted to make sure you werent trying to call me out. and i will contact him about it when all this shit is over with and talk to him. and the spending a lot of money was quoting something someone else had said so i didnt mean that much money for real.:beer:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Considering I have become friends with alot of the guys at HPP, working on more than just car business.. when people talk shit to them with no basis, it pisses me off.

No good deed goes unpunished, I don't think HPP has ever screwed anybody. Considering they pretty much gave me a stroker motor for free. My car is on the dyno all the time by my choice. High horsepower cars require maintenance too, atleast last time I checked. They also worked on my 98 GT, guess what.. that car hasn't been up there for work in a year.

fwiw, Manny also spent more than a few hours tuning in my 98 GT which has all of 2,000 dollars in it.

I'll say what I said before.. go to a get together, look for the high horsepower cars. Last time at Kellers there were:

Manny's Cobra
Clint's Cobra
Stephens Cobra
and mine..

All making well over 700 rwhp.

Also there was an orange mach, a red camaro and Matt's hard as **** running pullied Cobra. You can say 'nut swinging' all you want, I say **** you.

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
I was always under the impression HPP was one of THE BEST Mustang shops in the nation period! even considered taking mine up JUST for a tune.. never the less, when it comes time to take it to the next step(~700 RWHP), HPP will remain at the top of my list

Bluebullit

Established Member
Considering I have become friends with alot of the guys at HPP, working on more than just car business.. when people talk shit to them with no basis, it pisses me off.

No good deed goes unpunished, I don't think HPP has ever screwed anybody. Considering they pretty much gave me a stroker motor for free. My car is on the dyno all the time by my choice. High horsepower cars require maintenance too, atleast last time I checked. They also worked on my 98 GT, guess what.. that car hasn't been up there for work in a year.

fwiw, Manny also spent more than a few hours tuning in my 98 GT which has all of 2,000 dollars in it.

I'll say what I said before.. go to a get together, look for the high horsepower cars. Last time at Kellers there were:

Manny's Cobra
Clint's Cobra
Stephens Cobra
and mine..

Also there was an orange mach, a red camaro and Matt's hard as **** running pullied Cobra. You can say 'nut swinging' all you want, I say **** you.

well foof im not sure if you were talking to me but i sure hope you werent thats all i can say.

and for the 700 hp cars... thats great that all you guys have that much hp and i would love to have that much but unlike you i pay for the shit that goes in my car so unfortantly i cant afford to make my car faster. im just saying your car is fast enough so just stop ****ing with it, cause it is set up just the way it needs to me.

and yes matt does have a strong ass car and like they say spinnin aint winnin son :poke:

Bluebullit

Established Member
I was always under the impression HPP was one of THE BEST Mustang shops in the nation period! even considered taking mine up JUST for a tune.. never the less, when it comes time to take it to the next step(~700 RWHP), HPP will remain at the top of my list

They are a good shop and if i was going to take a high hp stang to get the tunning done HPP would be where i would take it too and i just hope you all dont get the wrong impression even though some of you guys already are

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Its funny foof that you insult my car in another thread about not having enough hp to have traction issues but call matts cobra a hard as **** running pullied cobra...

I hope matt gets on here and tells about our last few encounters :)

And I am not trying to bash hpp in any way I am just speaking of how I feel and my last couple experiences there. And I was mainly just kidding about your car on the dyno so chill yo

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
its cool man im not trying to start anything with anyone here so i just wanted to make sure you werent trying to call me out. and i will contact him about it when all this shit is over with and talk to him. and the spending a lot of money was quoting something someone else had said so i didnt mean that much money for real.:beer:
I wasn't trying to call you out, just what you said about needing to spend a lot of money. I've just try not to take anything on the internet personally, so sometimes I say stuff that may come off as rude to someone who doesn't already know me. No worries. :beer:

Bluebullit

Established Member
I wasn't trying to call you out, just what you said about needing to spend a lot of money. I've just try not to take anything on the internet personally, so sometimes I say stuff that may come off as rude to someone who doesn't already know me. No worries. :beer:

ok its cool man!:beer:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
You hope I wasn't talking to you?

First of all, I wasn't, but second of all, I don't like the tone at all.. is that a threat?

You don't know me or my situation, so you probably shouldn't find popular things to say and repeat them. It's only cool for my friends to say that shit, because they know better.

Last edited:

Bluebullit

Established Member
You hope I wasn't talking to you?

First of all, I wasn't, but second of all, I don't like the tone at all.. is that a threat?

You don't know me or my situation, so you probably shouldn't find popular things to say and repeat them. It's only cool for my friends to say that shit, because they know better.

ok well im just checking... oh and just so you know i do know you and you know me! does a blue sc gt ring a bell...

Bluebullit

Established Member
foof i was just making sure you werent talking to me like that cause it was rude and thats why i got that tone so you can take mine how you want to but thats up to you

blk03stang

Established Member

Manny's Cobra
Clint's Cobra
Stephens Cobra
and mine..

I also nut swing....just happen's I guess haha, and yeah your car, manny's, clint's, and stephens are all ****ing sick....im sure it will take me a few years to join yall, but someday ill be there. And I also am good friends with the guys at HPP, and do not like people talking shit.

well foof im not sure if you were talking to me but i sure hope you werent thats all i can say.

and for the 700 hp cars... thats great that all you guys have that much hp and i would love to have that much but unlike you i pay for the shit that goes in my car so unfortantly i cant afford to make my car faster. im just saying your car is fast enough so just stop ****ing with it, cause it is set up just the way it needs to me.

and yes matt does have a strong ass car and like they say spinnin aint winnin son :poke:

haha I know you will be working your ass off this summer to beef up your car even more, I have faith bro. and yeah traction ftw

Its funny foof that you insult my car in another thread about not having enough hp to have traction issues but call matts cobra a hard as **** running pullied cobra...

I hope matt gets on here and tells about our last few encounters :)

And I am not trying to bash hpp in any way I am just speaking of how I feel and my last couple experiences there. And I was mainly just kidding about your car on the dyno so chill yo

my car does run hard as **** :D

but yes yours is faster.......by a half a car :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread